See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed there 8 nights. Room was ok. Some things need repair toilet, bath, hole in walls.
The breakfast was predominantly sweet. You can find there croissants, marmalade, yogurt one type of cheese, ham, salami. We missed some vegetable or fruits.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Good hotel near malpanso airport rooms are good and surroundings are good. Good helping staff. Far from milan city about 1 hour by train. Very near to burger king and big super market.

Location is nice but for business purposes little far from town can take your precious time in travel

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

My first 2 nights there was in a room that still not been renewed !? I shocked coz it was a way different than what I saw in the pictures. Those rooms located in your way out close to the reception.
When I spoke to the management about it they respond to my request to shift the room and also they're really nice people.
After that I stayed for 4 night in the new room exactly like what you can see in the pictures, I love it .
The breakfast was really good.
Another thing to mention that I think that the only disadvantage is the noise from the people who clean the rooms, talking to loudly in front of each room .
But in general worth what you pay for.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2016

We stayed here for our last two nights of vacation and were fondly surprised by our last-minute booking. It was a good deal by European standards as the rooms are clinically clean, large and well kept. We popped out for breakfast and found our bed made up with hospital corners when we got back despite our debris of luggage-explosions around the entrance (apologies, housekeeping). Ample clean towels as well as slippers fill the bathroom and the shower has a setting that has the light inside it change colour...no short showers here.
The breakfast was a bit disappointing, but again, for the price of the room it is more of an add-on. One of the staff informed us that the sparse (not really - juice, toast, Nutella, boiled egg, ham, cheese, salami, butter, coffee and jams doth a good start make) is due to them being very quiet during the first two weeks after New Year.
Parking is available literally at your doorstep, so if you aren't travelling light - do it.
There are two train stations close by, but if the purpose is to see the lake etc, use a car.
There is also a little fridge in the room and some grocery and take away shops close if you want to avoid the eating out expenses.
Rooms are also quiet and have block-out curtains! It is like having your own little, safe cave extremely well situated between Lake Maggiore and Malpensa Airport.

Room tip: Ask for one a bit more away from the entrance, starting from around 125.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2015

On first impressions I thought I made a mistake when I booked a night here. However, never judge a book by its cover. The room was very clean and tidy and had everything you needed for an overnight stay especially if you'd forgotten your toiletries. They had thought of everything including slippers and a bathroom robe.
For the price including breakfast this hotel is exceptional value for money. The staff were very attentive. We arrived late and they kindly provided my husband and I with a carton of milk and some water at no extra charge.
If I could change one thing it would be the pillows, which had seen better days. We will definitely stay there again if we need to fly to Malpensa.

Date of stay: November 2015