See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2015

On first impressions I thought I made a mistake when I booked a night here. However, never judge a book by its cover. The room was very clean and tidy and had everything you needed for an overnight stay especially if you'd forgotten your toiletries. They had thought of everything including slippers and a bathroom robe.
For the price including breakfast this hotel is exceptional value for money. The staff were very attentive. We arrived late and they kindly provided my husband and I with a carton of milk and some water at no extra charge.
If I could change one thing it would be the pillows, which had seen better days. We will definitely stay there again if we need to fly to Malpensa.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed 28 September 2015

We stayed at this Motel for 2 nights. Unfortunately we didn't have a choice as it was part of tour. (But that's another story.) How this Motel received a certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor I'll never know, sort of make you doubt the system. I must say that the rooms were quite large especially by European standards however; the ceramic tiles in the bathroom date back to the 60's and 70's. We had a bathtub in our room with a shower hose, but guess what no shower curtain. The air conditioning had been turned off a couple of weeks earlier, we were in a hot spell. We were told by the management they they turned it back on but the system is so old it takes 6-8 hours before the cool air gets to the rooms. Never felt cool air.I will not recommend this Motel to anyone. On another note there is nothing to do in the town if you don't have a car. Just my two cents.

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 4 September 2015

It's tipical american style hotel. Rooms are big enough and clean, bathroom is bit above average, good american habit is parking in front of the rooms. Stuff is friendly and speak foreign languages (english). Hotel is located between shopping center and private houses with entry ban and without access to the lake.

Room tip: It's just an ordinary hotel for one night stay or maybe conference meeting.
Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 17 November 2014

The hotel is trying to follow the motel concept very popular in US, with the cars parking in front of the rooms. Apparently there are rooms that recently got renovated and provide a very nice interior, however the room I stayed in was average, clean but outdated. As we traveled off-season there was limited service available, the bar was closed, but we could get some beer bottles. Staff was okay, but not as friendly as we had at other places.

Breakfast was good, served buffet style with an acceptable selection of items.

The downside of the hotel is the location. We picked the hotel due to a business meeting near the Lago Maggiore the next day, but next time I will likely take a few minutes longer drive and stay in Casorate Sempione again (I reviewed a hotel there a few months ago).

Room tip: Ask for a renovated room.
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wolf_W
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We recently bought a deal with Groupon and stayed at this hotel/motel. It is really closer to a three star. We stayed in one of the motel rooms with parking in front of the room and had an adequate breakfast every morning. The room came with a fridge, but there was only a shower in our bathroom. The room has air conditioning. The bed was firm, but the pillows were thin and flat. Both of us had neck cramps after three nights. Tour buses frequently use this hotel/motel. With prior arrangements, you can get a meal, but there are several restaurants close by. Lake Maggiore is down the street in a residential area, but if you want to visit the lake you are better off driving to Arona or Stresa.

Date of stay: July 2014