“Great room with great views ”

La Maiena Meran Resort
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Marling
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the first time and booked a nice room with outdoor hot spring spa and a sauna on the stunning terrace overlooking Merano .
The place itself offers friendly service all round great treatments and fantastic outdoor indoor pools.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
MathiasWa, Inhaber at La Maiena Meran Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

dear martino b,
first of all, thank you very much for taking the time and writing such a positive feedback!
it makes us very happy to know, that you spent a great time in our new la maiena meran resort.
we would be glad to welcome you soon for a next vacation in beautiful marlengo.
best regards,
the waldner family

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Well, just wanted to take a couple days off away with my daughter and a friend and her daughter to do some shopping, wellness and play with the kids. It was quite okay when we got there, rooms were clean, a very well reception when you arrive. Dinner was okay menu was pre-planned not much room for individual choice. The pool was nice and clean indoor as well as outdoor. The rooms were very hot when the temperature raised over 29 degrees Celsius there was no a/c and for such that price I expected a little more. Nevertheless it was hard to sleep at night when it was so hot. You can have a car for free just have to put gas no rental charge. The sad thing is the children's menu was not fresh. I went with my girlfriend who is white and her daughter and they never spoke directly to me when she was there only questioning her about what she would like and this and that while I sat next to her the whole time. That sort of bothered me why are they not referring to me was it because I am black and they are not comfortable or that fact that I am American or they feared that I couldnt speak to them. I was not sure. nevertheless the girls at the front desk when I was alone was quite nice to me and made my stay welcomed along with the bartender.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Everything works just perfect - the booking, the reception etc. The hotel stands up to the promise made. In particular the dining area with inside or outside seating is excellent, the food very good for everyone who likes it more special and the service perfect. The room are very good though our ones, apartment, were not execptional. Pool and gym are great - disturing is that during courses time the gym is blocked for individual exercise. The location is very convenient close to Meran and the hiking area, the tram nearby does not disturb at all but is rather a plus.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Friendly staff, unbelievably good food, and we love to play tennis there! Great about the place is also the "Stadl", the number 1 music and dancing location in Sueditrol. We loved to hang out there after tennis.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Once again we were over the moon with everything about our stay, so friendly( child and dog ) they even managed to change our room to make it easier for the dog..only one problem! Our stay was too short... Next time longer..

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marling
1.9 km away
Hotel Marlena
#6 of 11 in Marling
10.6 km away
Quellenhof Sport & Wellness Resort
Quellenhof Sport & Wellness Reso...
#1 of 6 in San Martino in Passiria
7.5 km away
Hotel Muchele
Hotel Muchele
#1 of 3 in Postal

Been to La Maiena Meran Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Maiena Meran Resort

Address: Via Tramontana 15, 39020 Marling, Italy
Region: Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige > Province of South Tyrol > Marling
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Romantic Hotel in Marling
#1 Luxury Hotel in Marling
#1 Family Hotel in Marling
#1 Spa Hotel in Marling
Price Range: AU$520 - AU$802 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — La Maiena Meran Resort 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Maiena Meran Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Maiena Meran Resort Marling