All reviews her husband scones ashford castle overlooked the garden nice large windows breakfast was delicious stayed here mini fridge peaceful location very comfortable room minute drive perfect hosts little touches home from home two nights yogurt john wayne
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Our family stayed at Hazel Grove in 09' and returned there in August 2012. Ann and Jerry are extremely welcoming and make you feel right at home. There were 9 of us in our party and we stayed 3 nights. Ann's cooking is top-notch and she loves to serve her guests and goes above and beyond the norm. The home is beautiful, rooms are large and spotless and the view is spectacular!
We have been to Ireland many, many times and this is the best B & B in the country!
Thanks Ann...you're the best!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Theresa M
Reviewed 19 August 2012

In 2006 I took a trip around Ireland for 6 days and stayed 1 night at each place. When I planned my second trip to Ireland this year my first option to visit the West was Hazel Grove for the good memories I had from this nice B&B. I was glad to find that everything remains as in my first visit: Rooms very clean, breakfast excellent and above all Ann and Jerry hospitality which makes one feel as being at home.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Juan C
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Hazel Grove was our second stop on a tour of Ireland. The accommodation was brilliant. Although only the 2 of us we were given a family room which was spacious and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was excellent with a wide choice of cereals, fruit, yogurt and if you didn't want the traditional full Irish choices such as scrambled eggs and smoked salmon were available. Although disappointed with Cong as a place to eat in the evening, Ann's B&B more than made up for this!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trish C
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Ann and Jerry run excellent professional B&B. Rooms are large and immaculately clean, as hosts they are very welcoming, scones and tea on arrival etc etc and in the kitchen Ann excels as the breakfasts were amazing all is home made as was much appreciated by myself and family. We would certainly stay there again if we return to Cong.
ABCD

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bryan s
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I recently stayed at this B&B with my husband and two children. The room was decorated beautifully, very spacious and spotlessly clean. We found the hospitality excellent that we received from Ann. She had no issues with having our breakfast ready early as I had to work early that morning. She is most helpful with any local queries, ie directions, sites to see etc. We would definitely recommend anyone to stay here. Also the views from the breakfast room are amazing

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family