Asian-Belgian Dive Resort
USD 50
  • Breakfast included
Moalboal Beach Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
USD 40
  • Pool
Bonita Oasis Beach Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
USD 41
  • Pool
Sea Turtle House Moalboal(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
USD 41
  • Beachfront
Moalboal T Breeze Coastal Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
USD 34
  • Beachfront
Mayas Native Garden(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
USD 17
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 21/night.

Moalboal Backpacker Lodge(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
USD 12
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
USD 152
USD 98
  • Pool
Savedra Beach Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsdolphin watchwhite beachdive resortthe ownersardinesgreat sea viewenjoyed every single minutepublic areas arebig servingsocean view roompadi coursefree kayakinggreat snorkeling rightpuffer fishnative cottagesinstant noodlesopen water padi
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Everything exceeded our expectations. Steve and his talented team of professionals gave us an amazing dive experience, I recommend it for any dive level from absolute novas though to tech specialists. It was world class

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

very clean and seaviews, great service, friendly staff, drivers, etc. Nice and fresh food, clean seawater and surroundings, quiet, good diving instructor, big rooms, with tv and ref and safe. Rooms very near the sea.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I would like to whole heartedly recommend this sea front hotel/resort in Moalboal! My friend & I stayed here for 4 nights (we only planned 1 or 2 but we were so chilled & relaxed we stayed on for longer). The food is excellent- probably the best chips in the Philippines & the salads are to die for. We had an air conditioned room with TV & a panoramic sea view from the balcony for an extremely reasonable price! I took the dive course but did not complete it (cos my ears went pop lol) & they only charged me a fraction of the full price which was extremely kind. The staff are the most attentive & friendly people you will find in the Philippines & if you plan to visit MoalBoal near White Beach I can’t think of a reason not to stay here. Thank you Daniel, Steve, Thomas & everyone at the Asian Belgium Resort - I will be back. Best Wishes, Dan :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed here 4 nights, we honestly could leave. No it wasn't the "nicest" place you could stay for the money but it was exactly what we needed. It was down a private road with not much going on around but we didn't mind. We spent most of our days snorkeling right off the shore. They offer a free kayak to guests and we took full advantage it was lovely. The rooms are a bit basic but we weren't looking for a fancy stay, it's definitely very homey and all of the samtaff were wonderful. The food was mostly all really good. I was Obsessed with their mushroom soup, I literally ordered it 8 times in the 4 days we were there, if you like mushroom soup it's a must try! Everything is made to order which is nice because you know everything is fresh. My boyfriend got the vegetable curry a few times which was delicious as well. Over all we had an amazing stay and would go back. I gave 4 stars because some things could be updated but don't let that stop you! There was also a cabana on the water next door but we enjoyed that almost everyday as well, so beautiful and relaxing!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Spent three nights here and I was happy to leave. Rating is based on what I have got elsewhere in the phillipines in budget accomodation for a similar cost. The positives are the friendly, helpful staff, and the well run dive centre which has good equipment. The diving was very good but this would be the case wherever you stay in Moalboal. Unfortunately the standard of accomodation amongst other things really let the place down. Some of the public areas are run down and scruffy. The first room we were in, which was a more expensive ocean view room although not the most expensive one, did have a lovely ocean view but it was right next to the busy dive centre so afforded no privacy. The room itself I would describe as very basic. The shower was hopeless and the room was dark and a bit grim. We were given another room for our final night which was better but still not great. All in all the quality of room you can get for the money in this part of the world does not equate to this place being a good value option and we found ourselves trying to spend as little time as possible inside the room. The marketing which states that this is on white beach is not accurate; it is not on white beach. It is on the tip of the white beach area and you can't actually get directly onto white beach from here unless you wade around at low tide. The pontoon and covered tiki hut featured on website photos actually belongs to the resort next door. The biggest problem for us was due to the remote location and lack of anywhere else to go nearby which meant you were obliged to eat some meals there especially if diving, and the food is not good. We went out to eat in the panagsama beach area both nights where there is at least a variety of places to choose from and some better dining options. Clearly some people are impressed by this place given some of the other reviews but honestly I am struggling to see how this could get four and five stars off people. The diving gets a good four / five but not the place. I have travelled for 20 years all over the world and have stayed in some horrors and some fantastic places and everything in between. This is not terrible and there are some redeeming features but I wouldn't return and would not recommend it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple