All reviews rent bikes pleasant stay bars and restaurants panagsama beach kettle toilet amenities diving
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this New and very clean hotel with friends. The staff were very efficient and friendly. Breakfast is not available but there are many restaurants close by. Location is great. Very close to the beach. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Stayed at D Gecko for one night,only booked for one night as was not sure if the location would be suitable,but when we arrived and asked about the possibility of staying extra nights the receptionist said every room was booked ! The hotel is very clean they make you take your shoes off and provide you with slippers to keep he place clean,the room was basic but did the job clean and bright nothing fancy,and a shower basin and toilet,no breakfast but just walk outside and plenty of places to choose from,at night it was very noisy it was Saturday and very loud music playing right outside our room,if your young you would probably be out there anyway,it may have stopped about 12am not sure as we were tired,for what we paid I'm not complaining.

Room tip: Not for light sleepers
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very helpful and friendly staff they can give you advice especially for 1st time tourist in Moalboal
Near to the beach and restaurant
We feel safe and secure
Good hotel and it’s new, maintaining cleanliness is impressive, one thing was when we check in there we experienced black out since they are newest hotel what they explained to was their generator was not fully installed which is understandable and the main source of electricity in Moalboal was being fix as the government new projects.
and the rest was fine.
Me and my husband will come back here for sure ... Kudos!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I can recommend this new hotel in town, next to Panagsama beach. We visited this accommodation 3 times now. Everytime we went back to Moalboal for diving this past month.

The hotel is build in Greek style (white and blue). The airconditioning does not make noice so you can sleep well. The interior is beautiful.

What I mostly like is that everything is neat and clean. You have to put your shoes off when entering the building. That is so great to keep dust outside the building.

I really like the hotel staff, so friendly! How do they cope with bad behavours of tourists? I have respect for them. Thank you for the good service!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a 1 minute walk to the beach, close to all the amenities. You have a fridge, Private bathroom, kettle, small desk, window with lots of natural light, tv, wardrobe, massive mirror, air conditioning and side lamps. It’s very clean as it’s brand new, lovely smelling fresh towels, very comfortable bed. Bright white walls with a gorgeous blue colour door a little like Greece. The staff are so kind and friendly, they keep on top of the cleaning. I’m so happy to find this place for just p2000 some of the other places I looked at for around p1500 were smelly and not well maintained. There are big resort places you can stay but for p4000 plus, but they were way out the way and I like to eat at different cafes and bars etc. The weather isn’t that good atm so I haven’t checked out the snorkelling yet, but I’ve been told just on our doorstep is some beautiful coral and the sardine run. Looking forward to checking it out.

Date of stay: December 2017