Without a doubt, the best, friendliest, most accomodating staff you will ever find - they were awesome!! They knew your name from the first day and greeted you often. Remote location, so don't plan on doing much other than diving and hanging out. The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable, but I would have liked more storage or shelving. As with many dive destinations, not much else to do. We went to town hoping to find some souvenier shopping or restaurants - just buy your stuff from the guy at the resort !! So when you get tired of eating just about the same food everyday, don't get your hopes up of finding something in town. If you go to town do your shopping in the drugstore (liquor, sundries, snacks) if you want brands you have heard of. The food got to be too much of the same, but when you see the selection in town, she does a great job ! Breakfast omelets were always good, but get your toast in the toaster before you brush your teeth if you want toast with your breakfast - lol !! Dive locations weren't as diverse as everyone would have liked, and an earthquake hitting 6 weeks before we arrived didn't help, visibility wasn't great, but when you are seeing lots of micro stuff and tons of turtles it makes up for it. The boats and pier are very basic, but the staff does a wonderful job of making it as easy and comfortable as they can. The dive shop area was very nice and they had just completed renovations the day we left, so it's even nicer now. The work on the pier is behind schedule due to the earthquake, so at some point when they finish their boat and pier it will be a bit more comfortable. Hey, it's diving, get over it !! The dive staff was amazing and some of the hardest working people I have ever met - thanks Tata & Chris - love you !! The massages are well worth it, but for the fact I had mine during the day and they chatted to each other during my massages. Definately sign up for a couple of massages - great deal and very good. The bar and bartender were the only evening activity, he was wonderful, but don't expect a huge selection, but pretty good if you aren't really particular. A/C worked great ! Wi fi available near office and they were very accomodating when you needed to use a computer (office open until 10pm). All in all it was a very nice place and the staff was the best !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is perfectly suited for diving and other water sporting activities. On exciting excursions with jungle trips, cave exploring, motorcycle riding in the mountains, hill walking to the waterfalls and hot springs and much more, you will get to know the diversity of the amazing Island of Cebu. Alternatively, Kasai Village Resort is equally suited for romantics and those who just want to relax. We believe that YOU deserve to have a great and relaxing vacation with your family or friends. The friendly and luxurious atmosphere of the resort gives you the chance to get away from the everyday stress and get into island time. We will make our best to give you the holiday you deserve and dream of. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasai Village Dive And Spa Resort
- Kasai Village Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island, Philippines