We spent 3 days at Kasai Village for diving and relaxing. The staff was very warm and courteous. They went out of their way to make us happy and we really appreciated it. Very special thanks to Tata, Jackie, Edna, Hermz, Kharene and Kanessa for their professionalism and service. The diving operation was top-notch. Divemaster Tata and his crew were always ready on time even if some of the divers were not. Things operated the way they were supposed to and as-advertised. No surprises. We were there during a slow week, but even with only a few divers, we were always treated to the best dive spots, not just the house reef, which is pretty good by itself. The dive shop and equipment area was well-maintained and clean. If I needed a fresh towel after rinsing off, an attendant was there to give me one. The spa was great and the value even better (700 pesos per hour). The food in the restaurant was very good, although some options were not available at the time. To be fair, this is typical in The Philippines, so it did not bother us. Jackie was a great bartender and all the drinks and food were reasonably priced. Staff even got requested food items from the Moalboal market for us. They also helped us with our children during mealtimes. WiFi did not reach all the rooms, but the connection was good near the front office and pool. Pool and rooms were very clean and comfortable. We spent around $700 for four days and three nights with diving included. This is for four adults and two children. I am a very discerning customer, but I was very satisfied and plan to return in a couple of years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is perfectly suited for diving and other water sporting activities. On exciting excursions with jungle trips, cave exploring, motorcycle riding in the mountains, hill walking to the waterfalls and hot springs and much more, you will get to know the diversity of the amazing Island of Cebu. Alternatively, Kasai Village Resort is equally suited for romantics and those who just want to relax. We believe that YOU deserve to have a great and relaxing vacation with your family or friends. The friendly and luxurious atmosphere of the resort gives you the chance to get away from the everyday stress and get into island time. We will make our best to give you the holiday you deserve and dream of. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kasai Village Dive And Spa Resort
- Kasai Village Dive Hotel Moalboal
- Kasai Village Dive & Spa Resort Moalboal, Cebu Island, Philippines