All reviewsinfinityvillapoolsdrresort
Reviewed 20 August 2016

My stay at Dominicus Marina Resort was excellent! We rented 2 rooms at stayed for a week. Our room was almost brand new, very modern. The pillow top queen bed was very comfortable. The air conditioner was in the bedroom, but did an fine job of keeping the whole place cool. The shower was nice and hot, with a roomy bathroom. The room along with the rest of the resort had an Italian flare. The grounds were very beautiful and well maintained. We felt very safe as there were many security people around ready to assist. I know there was a short-cut from our room to the swimming pool but we never did find it , which was quite amusing. A lot of the units were out and out spectacular. We all enjoyed the salt water pools with a great ocean view.
We found a Jumbo grocery store in Romano to have a good selection of food. It was a great trip and would recommend this resort to anyone not looking for an all- inclusive. Finally the staff was very helpful and friendly. .

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Gary J
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I stayed for 1 night with my husband and youngest son. The service was excellent , they even allowed us to check in much earlier than the official check in time since my husband and son had spent the night before camping in La Romana.
We had an issue with the company from which we booked our stay and they handled it in a very professional way, we were really satisfied.
The pools and the sea are spectacular. Our one bedroom apartment was nice, only 2 complaints: the sofabed was really unconfortable and there is no A/C on the living room. Other than that everything was brand new and modern.

Looking forward to visiting the property again!

Room Tip: No A/C on the living room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2016

We spent a week in a beautiful three bedroom villa. Wonderful ocean water pools, fabulous service, excellent food, absolutely wonderful. A perfect place for a family with small children. Another piece of paradise in this beautiful island.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank vickynogales
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Great stay! This is the place we would like to recommend to all. Good for relaxing, sunbathing, enjoying very good food and quality drinks.

Really beautiful resort, very clean, absolutly new, comfortable. Large aparmtents, rooms with good equipment. You can cook your own food or chose to go to restaurant. Staff is very friendly and I would say, better qualified than in other places.

The restaurant Tracadero is a great experience for reasonable money.

We also had a very good prices for the apartment (less than 100€ / day) but we are probably lucky clients, we suppose the resort wasnt finished yet. Me nad my wife, we are demanding clients but there is almost nothing we can complain on. The only think that comes on my mind is that the pillows were a little smellly when we came, but the staff immediatelly replaced / changed it.

There is one more think. In our apartment, we had no wifi so you gotta go to the reception for internet.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2015

This residence resort is awesome, top-notch! Very modern and everything is mostly from Italy and France. Owner is frequently on site. I would definitely recommend this resort to couples. Were not very many children, but I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue. Has 5 endless ocean water pools and one fresh water pool. Vews are spectacular.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family