It was our second visit to Playa Bayahibe.First at Catalonia and now at Iberostar.We knew that the beach is one of the best in Dominican,but the resort made it to be our best vacation ever.The people there are so friendly and do their best to entretain their guests.The food is great lots of seafood, salads and great fruits.Bars are all over the resort and never a line up for more than a few minutes.If you dont like the domestic brands then the international ones are for free and the coctails made from fresh juices and mint leafs for Mohito.The resort is like a big spanish mansion with great ladscaing,lots of exotic birds.The beds are very confortable and clean.The entertainment is good and after that the show the dancers ivitie you to the theathre stage to dance with them.The disco is very good to and had music videos.I hope that my review will help many travelers to get there and have the same great time that we had.Love to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on a fantastically beautiful, fine sandy beach. Around 5 km from the finish village of Bayahibe. Top 5-star luxury. Tropical gardens. Varied gastronomy. Water sports galore. Spa & Health Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotelopia, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar La Romana