All reviews spa area breakfast buffet is sauna forest restaurant reception walks doors keys german business
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The hotel was very nice, clean, the service perfect.
The breakfast was good.
But the diners were below the level of the rest of the hotel (perhaps bad luck in our choice) although the wine was very good.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a nice view on the front side
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

It was towards the end of November 2003 when I stopped at the hotel. I was travelling with the traitor and psycho Dr. John Miller. He was British and a member of the Establishment. He had just tried to kill me at Cafe Einstein in Berlin the previous night so making it to the Ruhr was really important for me. I took him to the restaurant near the hotel and ordered consome soup followed by a steak. I told him restaurants this fantastic could be reached more frequently by a small private plane. He looked disturbed. The day after he tried to kill me again, Diana style. This time I sent him a text to break the good news. "I was still alive". (Special thanks to the German Police and Special Forces for flipping the glass at the hotel bar. Angel Merkel loves you)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

A large, health resort with lots of rooms and corners. The room was basic but with nothing to complain about, perhaps a little old and is in need of revamp - oh and there was no kettle in the room, but tea was provided? The surroundings are nice and the hotel seems well equipped for big groups.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I was in the Dorint resort between sunday night and friday. Gave the hotel a heads up for being a vegan.
The hotel was very nice, located in the forest, amazing place.
The hotel has a decent gym, without a squat cage...
Be carefull to ask for water, they charge for water from the tap... go figure
They have a great spa, with 3 dry saunas.
Dinner, although was ordered vegan, was very disappointed. More than once.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

The worst WI-FI Connection I have ever experienced in a Hotel! The structure needs to be updated as in many aspects it looks very obsolete. My complaint about the "0 internet connection" was rudely ignored by the receptionist: "that's the way it is".
As for the service, restaurats and tidiness it was ok.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business