Lovely venue and very accessible for some relaxation after a visit to Athens. Family run and they are all apparent and contribute to the welcoming feel about the place. Food excellent and varied and well priced. Sea very accessible and the accommodation quaint and adequate although for a couple not a pair it can feel a bit basic although slept well and the varied venues around the hotel meant hardly in the room. Great live music on Friday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small romantic seaside hotel built in a traditional style like a little village. All of the 16 rooms are individual designed, have fridge, a/c, balcony and sea view.Beach, bar and sea terrace are just in front. ,Kajak,And Canoes free for guests!Perfect spot for relaxation, but also for sightseeing, since Athens and the adjoining islands are very close. Workshops for painting,shiatsu,NIA,BIODANZA,NVC,in Spring and autum. Also you can Enjoy our Excursion boat for many trips,like Aegina island,Epidaurus festival, POROS and Hydra island,and barbeque on near by islet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Rosy's Little Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosy`s Little Village Hotel Angistri
- Rosys Little Village Agistri
- Rosys Little Village Hotel Agistri
- Rosy's Little Village Greece/Angistri