“Wonderful holiday”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brisbane, Australia
“Wonderful holiday”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We had simply the BEST holiday here at Lauzanac. We stayed for almost two months and we felt at home from the moment we arrived and were welcomed by Isabelle and Thierry. Ideally situated just outside Eymet, the gite comprises three queen sized bedrooms all of which have generous ensuite bathrooms. A renovated barn, the gite still managed to look traditional but afford all modern conveniences. The kitchen was really well equipped and I loved sitting by the wood fire of a chilly evening with a glass of local red. (Try Domaine D'Eybro - it's really good!). When the weather brightened up, we were able to take advantage of our own private swimming pool or play table tennis. Oh and the big kid in me fell in love with all the animals; the goats, the sheep, the donkeys, horses and cows. Not forgetting all the bunny rabbits! And since it was spring there were plenty of baby animals to cuddle. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
angie c
Queensland, Australia
“The most spacious gite we have found”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Karlsruhe

Reviewed 20 October 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing