“Amazing Romantic setting”

Averto Cafe
Ranked #50 of 267 Restaurants in Corfu Town
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My Fiancee and I stopped by for a drink and a meal it was majestic sitting eating and watching the world go by in such an amazing setting. If you are in Corfu you MUST try this place!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Very quite and nice location in the heart of Kerkyra, deliciuos food and very kind hostess. Recommend!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We have been in here a few times when we have visited Corfu and always fond the food and drink very good.The greek owner is married to an english lady so there is no problem if you do not speak greek. When there last£ of us had food and a few drinks There was a good mix of people in there'd the lunch turned into a good afternoon Yes we will go again next time in corfu. Prices are good and service excellent

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Very unassuming but the food was good. I had a Greek style burger which was very nice, the meet was cooked well and came with feta cheese. My girlfriend is vegetarian and enjoyed her stuffed vegetables. Would recommend it and come back. Not sure if it would be great for dinner but for lunch it was perfect.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

On our yearly visit to Corfu we always stay in Paleokastritsa and during our stay we always have one trip to Corfu town . After wandering around the town for a while my wife and i along with a friend and her daughter decided to stop for a drink so beer was ordered and swiftly it arrived , while we were sat drinking our cold MYTHOS food was being served to other tables and it looked great so we decided to eat .When we asked for the menus the waiter recommended the pizza and i thought why not so i ordered a spicy pizza , my friend ordered a Greek salad and my wife shared a club sandwich with our friends daughter . All the food arrived promptly and all of it was excellent , my pizza was quite spicy but that gave me an excuse for more MYTHOS . Overall we all had a great time and when we are in Corfu town again we will deliberately go to the AVERTO CAFE , i would highly recommend this place to anyone !!!!