“Excellent Seafood”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We had an excellent seafood!! They even let us go in the kitchen and select our fish recommended by a local and we loved it!

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We had a delicious traditional Greek dinner during our Easter visit in Corfu, including rooster, pastitsada, hog etc. Staff was very polite and really willing to help us choose the best dishes from the menu.

I have already made a reservation for next year!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We had searched Corfu Town and this restaurant was one of the few open. It served freshly coked tasty food. The prices were acceptable, but they presented us with a hand written bill, which they kept when we paid.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I stopped here for lunch while my wife was off on a shopping spree. What a pleasant surprise! It was early and I was apparently the first customer of the day. The friendly owner took care of me as my personal waiter, while his wife or daughter (??) worked in the kitchen (grilled octopus, Corfu beer, salad, olives, bread & olive oil). I love octopus and had it several times on our trip, but this was the best. Outdoor seating along the narrow streets added to the authentic Greek ambience. I loved it! I speak just a few words of Greek, and took the opportunity to try it out on the owner who seemed to appreciate my clumsy effort. All in all, this was one of the highlights of our trip.

I had asked a local for a recommendation for seafood and she suggested this place, pointing out that it wasn't located in the touristy section of Old Town, but a few blocks away where the locals hang out. It's a gem. Someday I will return. Try it out---you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We had a couple of meals at this restaurant. The food was lovely, fresh and reasonably priced. Love the squid.
Service was friendly.