“Excellent Property with the best view in Mykonos”
other travellers have booked this property
Traditional Myconian architecture Second floor bedroom with sea view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Traditional Myconian architecture
Second floor bedroom with sea view
Villa Kappas at night
Enjoy your drink at the pool bar
Barbeque area
Kitchen
Relax and enjoy the infinite blue
Coffee time
Villa Kappas
Infinite view
Enjoy the view from the balcony of the villa
Dining area
Living room
First floor bedroom
Pool at night
View to Agios Sostis beach
Bedroom with two single beds and sea view
Bedroom with sleeping loft
Bathrooms
Mykonos beach
Mykonos Sailing - Day Tour
Mykonos Sailing - Day Tour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ksp1234
Mumbai, India
“Excellent Property with the best view in Mykonos”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This property was the best we stayed in our recent holiday in Greece. We were a group of 15 people and even though the property accommodates only 12, Alexis, the owner took personal trouble to make sure all 15 of us were taken care of and had proper bed to sleep. We reached late at night around 11 pm or so but he was there to welcome us with a drink along with his staff. He helped us to order our dinner and get it delivered at the villa. Next day he even took our ladies to the nearby super market in his personal car while helping us to rent cars form a local dealer at a very good rate. The property is out of the world, situated with totally unobstructed view. very spacious, very clean and everything that you can ask for. The only small issue was the slope to the villa from the main road to drive up. This was a challenge at time scary. But with small cars doable. Cars are must for this property and may be automatic be a better option than manual considering the trouble we had at times driving up the slope. But all in all an excellent location, very nice, tastefully decorated and clean property with all the amenities. Will strongly recommend for big families.

20 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for your amazing review! It is a pleasure to read that you had such a good experience with us. You and your family were excellent guests. You are always welcome at my Villas and I look forward to your next stay!
drewcdeli...
Los Angeles, California
“The perfect place to stay in Mykonos!”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This house is the perfect place to stay in Mykonos. Its huge, very clean, has an amazing pool, even better view, close to multiple beaches, and less than 10 minutes from town (20 from anywhere on the island).

Travelling group: Large Group
13 Sep 2016
Thank you very much for your kind review . It is a true delight to hear that your vacation was so enjoyable. Looking forward to welcoming you back!
Younes E
“Perfect for families and group of friends”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed in kappas villa for 12 days. I had with me 11 persons of my family, Αlexis was always there for us for anything we need....
I really had a great time with my family and I wish best off luck to villa kappas... The only thing is that to move around Mykonos you really need a car to move around.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay! It was a great pleasure to host you and your family in Mykonos and we will be happy to welcome you back in the near future.
spygr
Athens, Greece
“A unique stay at an exceptional island”
Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed there for a week in September.We went there an extended family (with our daughter and grandmothers). The villa was very nice,clean,no misleading photos as we had already an experience somewhere else and at a very good location.The view was wonderful, the poll was spacious and clean,the inside decoration reminds you of a typical house on a Greek island,all white white with traditional furniture.
We were very pleased with our stay,we will try to visit again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool,the decoration and the view
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words! We try to make all our guests to feel like at home and help them to have the best vacation they can have. We look forward to welcome you and you family again to Mykonos and we remain at your disposal for any future inquiry you may have. Kind Regards, Alexandros Kappas Villa Manager"
sejal216
Chicago, Illinois
“The most beautiful villa I've ever seen!!!!”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

If you are going to Mykonos BOOK THIS VILLA!
Words cannot express the view of this villa and the excellent service of the villa manager Alexandros. Him and his staff arranged everything from car transfers, to cleaning, to taking us to the market to get groceries. He is by far the MOST amazing Host in the world. The villa was Immaculate. The pictures do not do this place justice.
The kitchen is well equipped with anything and everything you would need.
The beds were so comfortable and the villa was very well kept.
The pool is one of the most beautiful and serene pools I've seen. I am lucky to say I got to stay at such an incredible villa with such an AMAZING host!
There are sea views from every angle of the house.
The group of 7 girls kept thanking me for finding this gem. I thank Alexandros for making me look good. He always wrote me back and addressed any questions I had unlike other villa owners in Mykonos.
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH ANYTHING IF YOU STAY AT VILLA KAPPAS!
THANK YOU ALEXANDROS, THANK YOU GEORGE AND THANK YOU STAMOS! YOU MADE OUR TRIP TO MYKONOS UNFORGETTABLE! There is no doubt in my mind that I will be back at Villa Kappas!

3 Sep 2015
Thank you so much for such a positive review! I am delighted to read that you had such a wonderful holiday at my property and have taken the time to share your thoughts and memories. It was a great pleasure to meet you and your friends and I am at your disposal for any future inquiry you may have.

Kind Regards,

Alexandros Kappas
Villa Kappas | Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing