Giannoulaki Hotel
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 230*
Absolut Mykonos Suites & More(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 495*
USD 470*
Hotels.com
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 584*
USD 554*
Semeli Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 405*
USD 393*
Kouros Hotel & Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 541*
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 477*
USD 275*
Agoda.com
Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 962*
USD 897*
Agoda.com
Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 405*
USD 366*
Agoda.com
Poseidon Hotel - Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 231*
USD 224*
Leto Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
USD 710*
USD 585*
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsuncomfortable bedthe busroom was a decent sizeroom was cleaned everydaypool areasmall supermarkethotel is situatedlovely hotelcar hirequiet locationper dayfresh towelsnight liferooms are cleanlovely poolyogurtsun loungers
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely spotless, the staff were amazing, the receptionist even better, the lady was so helpful, she was brilliant, she advised us on places to eat and recommended some fab places, which made mine and my 13 year old daughters holiday even more special.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank MaryWright72
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Very clean, modern, very friendly staff. Definitely 4star hotel. No kettle. Just fridge.at least you can keep drinks cold. Some reviews are bad, we don't know why. You take a bus or car hire to go to any places or beaches. Car around €40 per day. Better to book from the UK.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Inna B
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Giannoulaki Hotel I thought was very nice. The staff we very friendly, the pool setting was nice and it was perfect for a quiet relaxing holiday, no children or loud parties; however the rooms were quite basic, no tea of coffee making facilities or cutlery what so ever only two tiny glasses. The beds were very hard so not good if you have a bad back and it is also located close to a very busy road with no pavements. It was very much central between a beach and Mykonos town where you could either walk to and risk the busy traffic or catch a bus, which on occasions would drive past your stop making you have to walk back (you had to rely on the bus driver remembering where your stop is and you). Overall we did have a lovely time. Mykonos town itself is lovely and there are plenty of restaurants there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank 602rosie11
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel with a nice bar/pool area and such friendly and welcoming staff. The hotel is in the perfect location between beaches and the main city with a frequent bus service. We had such a good time here and would definitely return!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon G
Reviewed 29 May 2017

The hotel is a 15 minute walk from the centre of town which suited us because we wanted a quiet break. Taxis during the day are 5 Euro and at night 8 Euro to the centre. Uopn check in this hotel the receptionist insisted on taking our credit card details. I said was not happy about this. They would have our details on the original booking. When I refused to hand it over I was told I would have to hand over a 200 Euro deposit in case of damage. This is OUTRAGOUS. We are a middle aged couple not a group of yobs. The room had the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in. It was ancient and without a doubt the noisiest. Every time I rolled over I woke my partner up with the loud creaks. The room was services well with a friendly bedroom assistant. Breakfast was not good at all. If one is paying for it it would cost 15 Euro. I stayed for a week and there was not a single variation. Scrambled eggs, chipolata sausages, scraggly bacon. some awful pie thing made up the hot selection. I say hot as one day the eggs were freezing and we had to send them back. The usual cerals, yoghurts and breads were there and nothing changed. The coffee was vile. The staff were all very pleasant in particular the female receptionist who was always cheerful and ready to chat. I did bear a grudge on the male - that was my fault - I was blaming him for the credit card - It wasn't his fault and I am sorry about that. The dining room staff were very pleasant too. One thing I detest is music piped out poolside. Nearly all of the population has access to their own music. Spare a thought for the people who want quiet. We dined one night at the estaurant and the food was good. This was a surprise in view of the god awful breakfasts. Mykonos is ridiculously expensive and the bar prices in this place did nothing to break that rule. I would stay again in this hotel. So all in all I would recommend it. But I would like to see some changes.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends