This hotel is like a piece of art. Every corner is unique. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Few steps, u will be at Mykonos town with windmills, little Venice and entertainment area. Amazing staff doing their utmost to satisfy their clients. Owners, Roz and Mihali, are another story of friendship and generosity.
Amazing open buffet breakfast with home made Baklawa. Free transfer from/to airport/port.
U will have no option than returning again at this hotel to be part of this large family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece