We'd visited the Adonis before and it hasn't changed. The charming hotel, located on the edge of Mykonos town and near the bus terminal, is immaculate and we enjoyed talking with the friendly staff and the owners that we'd met in our 2014 visit. Our flight out was at 5:00 p.m. and we were allowed to leave our bags and enjoy a day at the beach before we left. We can't talk enough about the owners and staff that greeted us with smiles every time we saw them. It again made the visit.
The included breakfast was excellent and the free transfer to and from the the airport or ferry was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece