Roz and vasilis, the hotel owner and the staff, are more than great! Very close to the Mykonos town and little Venice. There is a parking area for the travelers. Great sunset view from the balcony. A must stay in Mykonos. And by the way, definitely go to GOLA, a great Italian restaurant with great view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece