“One of my favorite spot in Mykonos ”
Review of Sea Satin Market

Sea Satin Market
Ranked #167 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Don't go there if you wanna spend a quiet evening!!! This place turned into a club in the middle of diner !!! The food is amazing from the starters fried zucchinis tomatoes cheese capers buns ( their specialities ) to the fish and the seafood!!! I recommend it !!! I go there since 10 years and the place is still the same !!! Never disappointed

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This is my first visit to Mykonos but for sure not the last
We visited the island for a friend's bday and we were recommended to book at this place for the night of the bday, i am glad we did! It is literally the most amazing place i have visited! Located just in front of mykonos little harbor u feel u are dining in the sea, and the vibe is amazing! Food was really not our main concern as people were already dancing on the tables before the main course was served! I loved it ! We ended up leaving at 3 am and dont forget to try the tasty dessert the greek loukoumi with honey and ice cream !

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great dinner and a lot of fun! We had a lte dinner after midnight. Service is good espaecially woth so many tables and people partying! We had salad, tarama, fish and wine. Everything was great and the mysic was perfect! Peioke having fun aroubd, partying, dancing to freek songs they did not know. This is Greece, this is Mykonos and this is Sea Satin! Always a must sea on the island if you want good food and above all a party!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, with an amazing view. Their food is excellent. Make sure to book for a late dinner because then the music and dancing starts late then!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here after it was suggested by our hotel. We were disappointed to find the service was very poor, didnt bring out my drink until we had asked for the bill, we asked for the bill and waited ages to then ask have to ask again. We found the waiters manner towards us was very cold. The service was slow despite the restaurant being quiet and there being lots of waitors on the floor just standing around.

The food was also over priced for the quality.

The best part of the dinner was the view

1  Thank Rae B