“Heaven - sushi and prime beef!”
Review of Uno Con Carne

Uno Con Carne
Ranked #31 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Price range: USD 31 - USD 165
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2015

Visited the restaurant and what a great place tucked away in the alleyways of Mykonos town. The appeal was the combinationation of sushi and steak. The food was first class and the service was good too. One steak came up much rarer than ordered and they went to great lengths to make amends. Very impressive restaurant and one of our top choices of our visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

What an idea to pretend to serve argentinian meat when 3 of us ordering the same piece of angus are Having 3 different pieces with of course a different taste !!! Of course the manager is too busy to listen to you when you complain and ask about these obvious différences !!! We were 7 at the table and have mixed starters , but here again the taste was absent! That Kind of restaurant is a masquerade. It's good for people who wants to show Off and thinks it's good because it is expensive . Is it so difficult to say to the customer" sorry se don't have anymore your original choice but I would suggest that Kind or another part of beef ? No instead of that the manager is more interested and investigating at your girlfriend in order to know if possibly you are gay ??? be a pro and sell good food !!!

2  Thank Mel423
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I came here on a date with a nice Greek man I met while on the island...it was his suggestions as he said they have great drinks. Turns out they do! He had a mango passion martini, which I tried, and it was divine. I had the uno passion, which was also good, and came in a glass shaped like a skull! We ordered two appetizers of fried zucchini and meatballs. Both were very good, but I thought the meatballs were too dry. I suppose that's why you dunk them in the sauce! The restaurant is beautiful with a great atmosphere so while I never tried anything for dinner, I would recommend giving it a shot or at least coming for drinks. Next time I'm on the island I'll definitely be trying dinner here.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

The best beef not only in Mykonos but maybe one of the best in Europe!!
Nice atmosphere, relaxing musik, very good service, not cheap, but prices are reasonable for the quality of food you receive!
Very good vibe list!!

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I would go there any day of the week. Super correct and efficient service. Every dish was as expected- perfect! We loved it. Thanx Dimity