“good romantic dinner under garden”

Avra Restaurant - Garden
Ranked #39 of 248 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Price range: USD 21 - USD 57
Cuisines: Greek, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Avra restaurant garden has moved location in 2011 to 27 Kalogera str serving Greek and Fusion cuisine in a beautiful courtyard garden. NiSa Restaurant,( still under our management) replaces the original Avra, at 10 Kalogera str and will offer our clients Greek cuisine with fusion flavors.
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Nice place as oasis in middle of Mykonos center, good service local wine and risotto funghi! as a gloval review good alternative for a dinner in 2...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,503)

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I rarely ate that bad in Mykonos. This restaurant has seriously got worse, the food quality is very very low. The cheese served was one of the worst I ever ate, the meat was extremely hard and very difficult, nearly impossible to cut. We told the waiter and he didn’t even make us a discount, although, we left everything in the plates. There are so many fabulous restaurants in Mykonos this one is really to avoid. It used to be good but now it’s terrible.

2  Thank 5Archer
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant many times and I always considered it a very good restaurant but this time I completely changed my mind. I’ve visited Avra in July 2018 with my boyfriend and the food quality got worse.
The food quality doesn’t respect the price. The bathrooms had very poor hygiene. I was really disappointed! We left everything in the plates and they didn’t even make us a discount, when the food was very terrible. With all the good restaurants in Mykonos town, I don’t suggest this one!!

2  Thank baba_asm
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Very intimate, original and authentic space on the island, Greek food with the perfect atmosphere, and price is very convenient comparing to Many other places on the island

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Loved this place, it's stunning, great ambience, food is authentic family style best, the service was great. I would definitely go back.