other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

LisaDolan
Seville, Spain
“The WORST possible stay. EVER.”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

From April, when I paid my deposit, until two days before arrival in August I believed Stefania was the owner of this apt. Communication was terrible. She took days to answer my inquiries, or didn't answer questions at all. Before leaving for Greece I had to phone her to make sure all was OK. I learned a different person was the owner while in Greece. They lacked communication, too. Although Stefania promised we would be taken to the airport the owner told us to take a bus. The TV didn't work. I phoned the owner and sent her an sms, but she didn't answer either or get back to me. When I told her the next day that the apt. was extremely hot and LOUD she said "What do you want me to do, lady?". We felt claustrophobic in this tiny, dim apartment. The only natural light came in from the upstairs rooftop terrace, but she told me not to use it or open the door because the neighbors called the police on the last guests. The bathroom is extremely small, the stairs are dangerous, the beds are hard as rock, and the pounding music right outside didn't stop until 6 a.m. The owner was indignant with my disapproval and although she had said we could stay as late as we wanted, at 11:30 a.m. she nearly threw us out. She counted the towels and sheets in front of me, told me I should have known how to scan the channels (it didn't work for her, either!), and she screamed at me so much in front of my daughters that I started laughing, finding it all surreal. She said numerous times that she has an important position in the town council and I should be grateful to work with her. I not only will never work with her again, but I will NEVER rent an apartment through TripAdvisor again. Ever. I'm sorry, but is it OK with TripAdvisor for one person to advertise an apartment (with no last name), and it turn out to be the property of another person? I don't know if this is fraudulent, but I do know that it leads to terrible communication. My stay couldn't have been any worse. I had thought I could rely on Tripadvisor. I feel I have been deceived.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Mykonos Town hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing