“Again in my favorite place ”
Review of Lyo Bar Restaurant

Lyo Bar Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 249 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Price range: USD 34 - USD 114
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We was so lucky to visit again Mykonos. First when I came after the beach I was looking forward to go for a dinner in Lyo. They surprise me with special upgrade with a sushi from a chef Nam . We enjoy all night with a romantic view. Thanks for great night . I high recommend to everyone . See you next year .

Reviewed 24 August 2018

We have been twice at Lyo this summer. The food is excellent, the service elegant and friendly and the environment superbly serene! No loud music here, thank God. On both occasions we enjoyed not only our food, but our conversation! Of the firsts I would single out prawns with chili sauce, of the seconds my tuna steak. Our waitresses were absolutely great, another asset of Lyo. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I actually cannot believe this is rated the second best place to eat in Mykonos, everything we had was terrible! We went for a taster menu which consisted of 5 different courses, the miso soup was way too fishy, the sushi was laughable, the sashimi tasted like rubber and like it had been in the fridge for a while- the salmon was over cooked and as for dessert; well the green tea ice cream was nice but the mochi was basic basic. Very disappointing and a waste of an evening, wouldn't recommend. Also the environment isn't even nice, the only good thing I can say is that the chef and service was very good.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

This place has the best sushi in Greece. Typically I don't like hotel restaurants but this place is really good.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel with high standards design
The restaurant is excellent has a med cuisine and amazing sushi