“Best sushi in Mykonos!”

Lyo Bar Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Price range: USD 37 - USD 122
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Chef Nam knows how to offer excellent service! He treated Tatjana and myself as queens! The sushi and other dishes on the menu were all delicious! Also the view from the terrasse is great. We'll definitely go back during a next visit! Big thank you to Lyo!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Chef Nam was extremely welcoming, recommending some amazing dishes which i would honestly rate as some of the nicest Sushi I have ever eaten. We made good friends with Nam who even sent us some complimentary Sushi to our room!

Myself and my boyfriend had the most amazing meal at the restaurant and even made sure to visit again on the last evening of our holiday.

I would highly recommend the Teriyaki Salmon - best i have ever had.

The views from the restaurant across Super Paradise beach are almost as beautiful as the food.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I visited the Lyo Bar Restaurant for the first time. I don't know how to describe it. It was so delicious! I would recommend it to everyone! The chef Nam is very talented and friendly!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Never ate sushi like this before. Nam is the best sushi man I ever met. He was super nice and his sushi creations awesome. Thanks for having us!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Had the privilege to visit this restaurant and was truly blown away by the quality and skills of sushi chef Nam. Went there with my girlfriend and we had a tasting menu that by far exceeded our expectations. Aside from the food Lyo Bar is a very nice and chill spot and Nam is a great and fun host. recommended