Review Highlights
I want to make a purchase from mytho.mykonos at the Windmill now that I'm back in Australia

This shop is absolutely beautiful, such lovely goods, all bright and happy colours. I made the... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
andybiasiutti
Melbourne, Florida
Love this shop!

Wonderful shop with great prices and the view from there is absolutely beautiful! The owner was... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018

from USD 79.77
from USD 121.39
from USD 200.00
More Info
All reviews wonderful shop store owner authentic greek gifts handmade greece mykonos island
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Great gifts, and knowledgeable owner. Estellios was a pleasure to interact with and it's was easy to find a great gift for myself and friends at home.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Yet again, we stopped to look on a journey by cab.
It is hard to put on paper how really beautiful something is. This was serene, and it made me want to become an accomplished artist, set up an easel and paint.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This shop is located right under the windmills in Mykonos and had the best gifts we found in town. Beautiful placemats, tea towels, scarves, key chains etc. very friendly proprietor. Wish I bought more there because I never found the variety or quality of gifts as I did at Mytho. Stop in, you'll be happy you did.

1  Thank Janice O
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

First of all, the location is awesome right underneath the windmills! Great, one of a kind products (I LOVE my scarf that I bought) that are reasonably priced. The owner is so kind and knowledgeable about the island- where to eat, all of the other islands and even offers tours of his own!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Great selection of quality traditional products. Staff are very helpfully and knowledgeable on the products. Right at the windmills.