“One Stop Shopping”

Mytho
Ranked #1 of 34 Shopping in Mykonos Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hand crafted products from Greece for the family,friends and loved ones.Located at the famous windmills of Mykonos,right next to the first windmill.Conciarge service also available.
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This shop is located right under the windmills in Mykonos and had the best gifts we found in town. Beautiful placemats, tea towels, scarves, key chains etc. very friendly proprietor. Wish I bought more there because I never found the variety or quality of gifts as I did at Mytho. Stop in, you'll be happy you did.

1  Thank Janice O
"island"
"mykonos"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

First of all, the location is awesome right underneath the windmills! Great, one of a kind products (I LOVE my scarf that I bought) that are reasonably priced. The owner is so kind and knowledgeable about the island- where to eat, all of the other islands and even offers tours of his own!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Great selection of quality traditional products. Staff are very helpfully and knowledgeable on the products. Right at the windmills.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Really nice owner (very chatty). Good range of products for your home. Really good views of Mykonos ports and seas from up there!

1  Thank Alan W