“Lovely restaurant”
Review of Embassy

Embassy
Ranked #38 of 320 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food was fabulous, reasonably priced and really good quality meat - and I'm really fussy with meat! The staff were helpful and friendly. Would definitely visit again next time we're in Tenerife.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped off at 5.30pm after a busy day working through a long list of tasks.
Had we not stopped off it was unlikely after showers etc we would have made it back out.
What we thought would be a quick bite to eat turned into a delicious meal for us both.
The garlic prawns were lovely but a little too garlicky for me, my willing partner who had deep fried Camembert was happy to oblige and enjoyed the prawn dish.
Main courses were escalope of chicken with spaghetti and creamy chicken, prawn and mushroom spaghetti, finished off with crepe to share.
Staff were friendly and attentive.
Glad we stopped off and hope to be back soon on our next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I had dinner here on our recent visit to Tenerife and it’s some of the best food I’ve had in the island. The staff are also very attentive and friendly.

The first night I had the seabass, which was delicious, although it was not a fillet, so I spent a bit of time digging through for bones.

Second night I had a fillet steak, rare, and this was cooked perfectly. The garlic potatoes are also very tasty. Embassy is now my favourite restaurant on the island!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stopped in here after a day with the family in the nearby Aqualand. I have to say that from start to finish this was the best dining experience of my holiday. The staff were excellent - attentive and friendly - and patient with the kids who were worn out after a full day in the sun in Aqualand. The kids all demolished their dinner (pizzas & Fajitas) and the seafood paella that myself and my wife had was right up there with the best I’ve ever had. Highly recommended. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We all ate well here in our last night and service was great.
Why not 5? Well the artery were fine but not great though mains were lovely!
Great Tiramisu as well