“Excellent for lunch”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 9
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

My wife is a caterer, and is a fussy pain in the a$$.. finds fault with literally everything food related, and yet here... She was silent!! Not a word, just some mmm type sounds every now and again. Trust me when I tell you that this beats a 5 star review on Tripadvisor.
Fellas, do yourselves a favour and take your other half here.. guaranteed 45 mins of whinge free eating!
Although she will read this review at some point and make up for it!

1  Thank Acresfield03

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Fantastic, food fresh , well presented and most of all tasty , all cakes made fresh on premises by lady who owns it , her husband does the cooking , lovely couple . Once you have been you will want to return , it is next to friends place up some stairs . Premises really quaint.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We passed this place so many times, usually because we were tired and didn't want to go up stairs (there aren't that many, we were just tired from walking).
However after reading the reviews we decided to give it a try for lunch and made a point of walking along, and I'm glad we did.

There is a real homely feel to the inside and outside of the cafe, amazing view of the sea if you sit outside too. Our table had an 80's trivia quiz on the table to keep us chatting, which was good fun.
We got sandwiches which were a really good size - really filling.
Then followed with a Victoria sponge and a scone. Again these were a great size, and really tasty, appeiciating home made food when away from home.

The coffee was proper coffee that went well with cake. Would definitely recommend anyone to drop off here if you are tired from walking as opposed to the beach side bars.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Stopped here on the last day of our holiday but really wished we'd found it sooner. We had a wander along the coast and found this gem. What a lovely place. We all had a glass of wine each (2 of us had rose and the other had white). The wine was very nice. We then each had a cake. I had caramel shortcake, my daughter had the lemon drizzle cake and my Mum had the passion fruit cheesecake. They were all delicious. My Mum said it was one of the best cheesecakes she had ever had. The owners were very friendly and the view from the terrace area is beautiful. Would definitely recommend and will certainly visit again when we next go to Tenerife

Reviewed 15 September 2018

This cute tearoom style cafe caught out attention when passing. The decor is lovely and has a very cute atmosphere. All of the food looked lovely and there was a lot of choice between savoury and sweet items. The cakes all looked delicious, i tried the lemon drizzle cake and it was incredible. I would highly recommend this cafe.