“Nice place for a walk”

Club Nautico Puerto Colon
Ranked #8 of 15 things to do in Costa Adeje
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Nice area just to have a stroll. The water is crystal clear and there's lots of colourful fish so it's nice to take some bread to feed them with. There's a refreshment place at the end of the harbour wall to get ice creams too.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Richie G

Reviewed 31 May 2016

come back here every year, gorgeous place to sit upstairs in a lovely little bar now called Rewind, it overlooks the marina with beautiful views out to sea, and of course La Gomera on a clear day. there is an abundance of restaurants and bars along the marina and the lovely adjoining beach, something for everyone. its nice to unwind with a chilled drink and watch the world go by, very relaxing

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Walked through Colon port from Los Cristianos, via Las Americas and back.
Nice little marina with a small beach next to it. Packed full of coffee shops, restaurants and bars and shops for tourists.
Excursions and water activities heavily sold on the waterfront.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 13 January 2016

Loving this harbour nice little harbour
peacefull and very quiet place got some restaurant and café nearby

Date of experience: July 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Recently visited Costa Adeje after travelling down from La Orotava. Lovely little port and town, a very typical tourist destination and great for water sports. Found a lovely little spot on the beach with shops behind that were easily accessible if you became thirsty or hungry. Entered a shop to buy a couple of nets for the kids and was almost jumped upon by 4 shop assistants attempting to sell me a galaxy s4 and an IPad for less than half the price!! A brand new in the box Galaxy s4 €39 and an IPad Air €120 with 'Argos' guarantee's....yes my thoughts exactly! was this too good to be true??? I brought 2 items, I was told exactly what I wanted to hear and walked away with a bargain!! That's what I thought.... From the moment I left the shop both pads failed to work and would only connect to a Japanese/Chinese or American connection. Now I'm no Steve Jobs but the basics I can do!! I took the tablets straight back to the shop and requested my money back, to which I was refused!!! Eventually police were threatened and the owner s*** himself (even though he claimed he wasn't scared of the police and knew them all) almost immediately gave us our money back!! I was told by numerous 'locals' later that all tablets were copies and not to be brought. Once factory settings were reset all tablets went back to its original settings of Japanese or Chinese and could not be changed. Please stay clear of the shop called 'THE PORT CORNER' they sell fake goods....as well as tobacco and cigarettes. These people come across as very helpful and knowledgeable but don't be fooled!!!!!

Date of experience: July 2015