“Interesting walk !”

Club Nautico Puerto Colon
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Walked through Colon port from Los Cristianos, via Las Americas and back.
Nice little marina with a small beach next to it. Packed full of coffee shops, restaurants and bars and shops for tourists.
Excursions and water activities heavily sold on the waterfront.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Loving this harbour nice little harbour
peacefull and very quiet place got some restaurant and café nearby

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Recently visited Costa Adeje after travelling down from La Orotava. Lovely little port and town, a very typical tourist destination and great for water sports. Found a lovely little spot on the beach with shops behind that were easily accessible if you became thirsty or hungry. Entered a shop to buy a couple of nets for the kids and was almost jumped upon by 4 shop assistants attempting to sell me a galaxy s4 and an IPad for less than half the price!! A brand new in the box Galaxy s4 €39 and an IPad Air €120 with 'Argos' guarantee's....yes my thoughts exactly! was this too good to be true??? I brought 2 items, I was told exactly what I wanted to hear and walked away with a bargain!! That's what I thought.... From the moment I left the shop both pads failed to work and would only connect to a Japanese/Chinese or American connection. Now I'm no Steve Jobs but the basics I can do!! I took the tablets straight back to the shop and requested my money back, to which I was refused!!! Eventually police were threatened and the owner s*** himself (even though he claimed he wasn't scared of the police and knew them all) almost immediately gave us our money back!! I was told by numerous 'locals' later that all tablets were copies and not to be brought. Once factory settings were reset all tablets went back to its original settings of Japanese or Chinese and could not be changed. Please stay clear of the shop called 'THE PORT CORNER' they sell fake goods....as well as tobacco and cigarettes. These people come across as very helpful and knowledgeable but don't be fooled!!!!!

12  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Lovely natural harbour and surrounding beach,couple of great places to eat,the Bahia steakhouse for one,and great little Italy within walking distance,and if your of a mind to wrinkle your credit card there is always Gordon Ramsey restaurant in fanabe,if your looking for something fun give ANGELO a shout on the peir to the right of the harbour he is directly facing the car hire shop,or get a see Anna in Atlantic cruises and get her to hook you up with a boat trip with a difference,hey better not forget joe n mags at fosters bar under the staircase the best home cooking n fantastic breakfasts with real Irish tea(Lyons)..oh word of warning folks if you do nothing else while your in Tenerife,either in San eugino itself or Puerto colon stay out and away from the Asian shops,they will rip the piss clean out of your wallet n sell you total crap in designer names from Panasonic LUMIX camera to ps4/5 etc please just some advise from a resident

3  Thank HEADHUNTER64