“Staff need to learn some manners”
Review of Restaurante Mania

Restaurante Mania
Ranked #172 of 320 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Price range: USD 13 - USD 25
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here with family, some of whom have visited 2-3 times a year every time they’ve holidayed in Tenerife over the past 10 years.
Staff were very rude, did not make us feel welcome, didn’t smile or even say hello. The female waitress very aggressively removed one of the tables away from us abruptly telling us we didn’t need 2 tables for our party (of 10!) whilst moving the table the female blonde waitress pushed the table into my dads leg without apology of even any acknowledgement.
It goes without saying we left very promptly, complained to the manager who didn’t appear to care! And we won’t be returning!

3  Thank bldg28
M R, Gerente at Restaurante Mania, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for comment Bldg28 because it helps us improve!! I'm sorry for the experience. I will talk to the staff because this can not happen again...fortunately, we are already taking action on this.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Extrimely rude staff! We come to have a drinks and dessert, they ignored us for about 15 minutes and after asked to change table for some reason. Its ok to do so, but not in this rude way they did! Maybe food, coctails and dessert is tasty here, but we have no chance to try it!

2  Thank FireDex

Thanks for comment FireDex because it helps us improve!! I'm sorry for the experience. I will talk to the staff because this can not happen again :(

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend. We ordered drinks and the sun was setting. As the waiter came over to give us our drinks we politely asked if he would take a picture of us. He said ‘I haven’t got time for this’, laughed and walked off!! Extremely rude. Never came back! While we were here another couple left after a waiter was rude to them too! They had paid for ice cream for their children to eat and sat down and were told the ice cream was to take away!! Wouldn’t mind but the restaurant wasn’t busy at all - probably due to all these awful reviews! Think maybe it’s time they take a look at their reviews and do something about it!! Rude rude rude!

3  Thank Nikki C

Thanks for comment Nikki because it helps us improve!! I'm sorry for the experience. I will talk to the staff because this can not happen again :(

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wouldn't employ many of the staff there. Even the clearing of the table we sat at was very unwelcoming. The table was actually banged into my thigh. It was so obvious that we got up and moved on. Don't usually find this attitude in Tenerife and don't usually comment but felt really strongly that this was worth pointing out to others. Location is tempting staff very off-putting.

3  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just had a poor experience. Thankfully had not got to the stage of ordering so was able to get up and walk away. Pity I had to give it one star to register a review. There are a lot of good restaurants delivering a great service in Tenerife. Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere.

2  Thank tricky752