2,538 results
All reviews superior suite tiffany bar masca block guajara block ucanca building cupula restaurant poolside restaurant sea view pool area garden room beautiful hotel welcome drink older clientele star hotel cold pool walk in wardrobe main building
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We recently spent a week at this amazing hotel, from the time we went arrived until the day we left the staff and service was impeccable, they are an absolute credit to the hotel, the cleaners, the restaurant staff especially Iria, the staff at the poolside bar and the reception staff, they were all so friendly and helpful, we were booked to go last year but it was cancelled because of the Renovation work so I was really looking forward to coming, it’s one of the nicest hotels I’ve ever been to in a wonderful location in costa adeje overlooking the sea, when we first arrived the different blocks seemed really confusing but we soon found our way around, the architecture of the hotel is stunning, in fact I just couldn’t stop looking at the stained glass roof it is absolutely beautiful, so much thought has been put into the design of the hotel that I think it really must one of the best hotels in tenerife, we were only bed and breakfast and enjoyed trying different restaurants each night and there are so many of them to choose from along the seafront but the breakfast at the hotel was just perfect with so much to choose from I just loved walking around trying to decide what to have, we will definitely come back again and I’m missing it already so if you’re thinking about it don’t hesitate in booking it , it was full when we there and listening to other guests so many come 2 or 3 times a year I only wish we could afford to too!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 428jeanetteh
GM_Adrian_Hoteles, Director General at Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your very positive opinion on your recent stay with us here on TA.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that we met your expectations regarding service, hospitality and facilities.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel. From the moment your taxi pulls up, the staff are there to welcome you. Check in is a breeze, with a welcome drink!
The staff are an absolute credit to the hotel, every single one will wish you a good day good evening, from duty managers to the gardener. Housekeeping/cleaning were brilliant as we're waiting staff, chefs , and admin. The hotel is spotlessly clean and attention to detail is beyond expectations. We stayed on 6th floor Taganana block and the suite was exceptional. The breakfast/restaurant was tremendous with absolutely everything you could think of available, plentiful and freshly cooked.
The grounds/ pools are excellent and well cared for.
An absolutely wonderful holiday. My only issue is that the gate to beach level is locked at 11pm

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your detailed and very positive comments about your stay with us and for your kind words about our hotel, our staff and our services.

We always do our best to make the stay of our clients as enjoyable as possible and are happy to read that we could meet your expectations.

We will inform our staff about your nice words.

Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding a room wish you may have. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Just returned from 3rd trip to this wonderful Hotel. First time since last year's renovations and it's better than ever. We stayed in a suite and had a great holiday. Staff as ever so welcoming and really make your holiday special. Fantastic breakfast buffet with anything you could wish for. Love the grounds and pools with great service from the waiters bringing drinks and cocktails to your sunbeds! As ever you are welcomed back as a returning guest and we look forward to returning again.

Room Tip: Sea Views are good
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Invicta362
GM_Adrian_Hoteles, Director General at Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you very much for your comments here on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to read that once again you truly enjoyed your stay at our ADRIAN Hoteles Jardines de Nivaria, especially after the refurbishments.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any arrangement you wish to be done for your next stay.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again to our hotel for your fourth visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

It's so lovely here, very relaxing, very clean, great breakfast, room clean, fantastic location, would highly recommend, were back in March.
If I have a critical comment, it would be I'd like strawberries at breakfast..

Room Tip: All rooms seems nice.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elaine C
GM_Adrian_Hoteles, Director General at Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you very much for your comments and also your suggestion here on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to read that once again you truly enjoyed your stay at our ADRIAN Hoteles Jardines de Nivaria.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed as a party of 8 in 4 rooms.
Rooms were spacious, beautiful & spotlessly clean. I was a little shocked when one day I came back to the room with a letter waiting for me to say that I couldn't put anything in the mini bar after I had left 2 bottles of my own water in there. I think for a 5* hotel you should have the option to store your own items. Towels are changed twice a day. No tea making facilities in the rooms & had to pay 15€ for a tea tray for the 2 weeks we were there which comes with a kettle, milk, sugars, t.bags & a bottle of water but are not replenished. I think that tea making facilities should be a standard in a 5* hotel. Also it was my birthday whilst staying here & I was left a bottle of Champagne on ice with a rose & flute glasses. A lovely surprise to come back to.
Only stayed B&B so can't comment on the restaurants but the food served at breakfast was of high standard & the ladies at the egg station were so pleasant & helpful.
The hotel main building is stunning & quite breathtaking & again spottlessly clean. The pool area is beautiful & has a pool that's slightly heated for those who prefer the water not so cold & a pool not heated. The fountains in the cold pool are amazing & I have some lovely photos taken in front of them. There is also a Jacuzzi in the middle of the pools. There is a lift that takes you to the back gate entrance that brings you out to the beachfront. The gate is locked at 11pm so some nights we had to walk up the steep pathway to go in the front of the hotel. I think 12pm would be a more convenient time for guests.
My husband & myself stayed at the Bahia Del Duque in June & although in this hotel you get free water all day, tea facilities in the room, use of their mini bar & the back gate isn't locked I still think I would prefer to stay at the Jardines Navaria as I truly had a wonderful stay & we are already looking to book for next June & September. Can't wait. Thank you to all the hard working staff at the Jardines Navaria.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank hammers10

Thank you very much for your detailed comments about your stay with us and for your kind words about our hotel, our staff and our services.

We will inform our staff about your nice words.

Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding a room wish you may have. It would be a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel again next June and September!