“Ate here 5 times in 9 days!”

Restaurant Limoncello
Ranked #27 of 330 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Description: Restaurante Limoncello is located in outstanding surroundings with beautiful views, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in Fañabe Beachwalk. Specialising in Italian Cuisine, Fresh Lobster & Seafood Platters, Grilled Meats & Much More. Serving a Large Selection of Wines, Spirits, Cocktails & Beers, whilst enjoying the relaxing atmosphere, provided by Professional, Friendly Staff, Limoncello is the place to be….
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was so good we ate there 5 times in 9 days. The food was always fresh & absolutely delicious. The staff were brilliant, every single member greeted us with a warm welcome & were very attentive. Our son was always kept entertained with colouring materials provided by the restaurant which he loved. In addition to the great food & staff the cost of our meals & drinks were always very good value. What a find & with the added bonus of a sea view!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,482)

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant. Good prices for delicious top of the range food. Service was spot on. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Busy restaurant and no one outside pushing you to go in. After passing all the other restaurants with guys outside trying to get you to go in limoncello does not need to do this as it is busy. Food, wine and service excellent. Wish we had found it sooner.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Encouraged by tripadvisor's comments I had dinner in Limoncello. Nice table with sunset on the ocean was fab! I've ordered beef carpaccio and gluten-free penne. Arrabiatta source contains a lot of sugar. I know why food places are using this trick (sugar & oil is the most delicious and also very unhealthy combination of flavours). In Italian restaurant I would expect real Aceto di Balsamico (it is not so expensive!) instead I got just vinegar - what a shame! Italian cuisine is one of the best in the world and also very simple one - you need only few ingredients to create delicious dish. In Limoncello they've changed the taste of food probably to satisfy not demanding Bits' likes. It's a pity.

bianu27, Propietario at Restaurant Limoncello, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hello, what I can say?
Sorry for your disappointment!
But if you are a regular eating in a restaurant you should ask for balsamic, and I’m sure they deliver to the table!
Most of people don’t want balsamic!
Sugar and oil?
Sorry I don’t want to turn TripAdvisor in kitchen A.B.C...
Just remember you oil(olive) is a must in a Italian kitchen!
I really give you all my best wishes!
And my hopes that you’ll find the Italian Restaurant at your choice!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We had just arrived and needed to find somewhere close to our hotel.I had looked at TripAdvisor before we came and this was one of couple of places I earmarked.It was super.Huge portion of lovely prawn pasta,served by happy staff in a busy restaurant. Limoncello with the bill. Good place with mid range prices