“Very caring staff even for allergies.”
Review of Amalfi Restaurante - CLOSED

Amalfi Restaurante
Price range: USD 6 - USD 27
Description: Italian restaurant with a warm, private atmosphere located in Costa Adeje. It has a full range of dishes and an excellent selection of fresh pasta. You can enjoy wonderful views of the Atlantic Ocean from its cliff-top location. A bright atmosphere where you can try different options of menus for aperitifs, snacks,cocktails, lunches and dinners. Ideal for a romantic evening where your senses take
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The food was perfect (we had a tuna steak - suggested by the waiter as a really fresh choice and a seafood paella). The latter was a huge portion, well made, while the tuna was perfect - one among the many gluten-free options they offered. There is no standard gm selection but they told us all the dishes we can choose - and they can make as gluten-free. They were really kind and aware how to handle orders from customers with allergies (gluten and milk). An absolute safe choice for anyone with celiac disease.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Came here last year ... when it had been only open for approx 2 weeks found it amazing...it was really busy which is a good sign.

We returned for a meal this week & although we ate around 7.30pm to our surprise restaurant was pretty much empty.

I now know why ~ very disappointing meal, luke warm chicken, chips tasted like they had been cooked.. gone cold & warmed in the microwave! lamb wasn't very tender!

waiter service not great .. the uniform consisted of trousers & t shirts which did not appear to be ironed & looked scruffy in appearance as not tucked in.. general attitude of staff was not attentive.

Appeared that the restaurant is under new ownership which explains the decline in customers, lack of customer care & food quality.

What a shame as this could have been a fab restaurant as it's in a prime location.

We won't be returning

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Ate here in March, and visited twice in the last week with husband & 2 teenagers. All meals have been great especially the risotto. My husband had the steak which he said was great and then carbonara on the next visit which both him & my son loved. Restaurant is at Puerto Colon where taxis turn around, seems to be missed as not at beach level but definitely worth a visit for quality. Kitchen staff friendly and you can see in to open kitchen which is really clean. Nice views at sunset.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We were coming from a trip on the Freebird boat.
I was dying to go toilet so I suggested we have lunch at the Amalfi.
I said to my wife, I will just use the toilet.
With that the front of house waiter rushes over, hands on hips shouting something in Spanish outside the toilet door!!
We did have lunch there. Although I was not happy at all with his attitude.
When we sat down he decided to be much friendlier! Two faced.
I had a Greek salad, which took a while, but was nice.
My wife had garlic cheese and tomato toasty thing. When it came out it was just two small slices of covered bread.
In the daytime you can get a pint and a Mojito for 2.95 which is a draw.
Our meal was also ruined by a stroppy Spaniard who looked like he was threatening the waiter at the front..there were no apologies.
Very poor atmosphere really that day.
Wouldn't go there again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Found this place by accident as we strolled along the coastal path. Absolutely excellent food and service and fantastic value for money. Food presentation what you would expect from a 5 star restaurant. Highly recommend to anyone in the Costa Adele area.

1  Thank pritci23