THB El Cid(Playa de Palma)
USD 245
USD 228
Hotels.com
Hotel Negresco(Playa de Palma)
USD 207
  • Beachfront
Myseahouse Flamingo(Playa de Palma)
USD 359
  • Pool
Hotel Pure Salt Garonda(Playa de Palma)
USD 330
USD 295
Cosmopolitan(Playa de Palma)
USD 190
USD 163
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

Hotel Java(Playa de Palma)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 221
USD 196
  • Restaurant
Hotel Pamplona(Playa de Palma)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 245
USD 228
  • Breakfast included
USD 498
USD 383
iberostar.com
  • Pool
Iberostar Cristina(Playa de Palma)
USD 304
USD 289
iberostar.com
HM Tropical(Playa de Palma)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 257
USD 231
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblackout curtainspool areacold meatspalma aquariumnice hotelbuffet styleminute walkrecommend this hotelhalf boarddi parmahairdryerbusairportbedsmallorcareceptionbalcony
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We have just returned from a little 3 night break here. I can honestly not fault this hotel at all. Yes it is basic but it is spotlessly clean everywhere and the food is lovely. The breakfast is buffet style with cereal, fruit, continental and English options to choose from. The eggs were cooked to perfection and went down a treat. Evening meal was just as good. Not a huge amount of options but we didn't expect there to be we were happy with the options and the quality of the food was really good. The room was also good. I went with my Mum and daughter. We weren't sure what to expect regarding the '3rd' bed! but again we were pleasantly suprised. All 3 beds were comfy and the size of the room was plenty big enough for the 3 of us. The location is super too as its 1 minute from the sea front, shops, bars and restaurants. Reception staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to come back and reccommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Basic hotel, I guess why 2 star!
Staff friendly
Continental Breakfast so don’t expect cooked breakfast sadly
3 course dinner - Adequate not a lot of choice!
Room clean but dated
Bathroom very tiny
Location excellent for shopping and for catching bus to Encamp for ski-ing.
Overall You get what you pay for

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My flight was cancelled just before going through security and with the queue for the ryanair desk already about 300 strong with people waiting for the 2 people on the desk to arrange flight, accomodation and transfer I decided to do this myself.

I wasn't dissapointed at all. I booked a twin room for myself and my sister for that very night.

Beds and pillows comfortable
Friendly greeting - at 3am and offered food and drink - something we weren't offered at the airport after queuing for over 7 hours!
Quiet room and blackout curtains so very good sleep
Clean and well stocked bathroom
Breakfast a very good selection and cooked well
2 minute walk from lovely long beach with promenade with lots of shops, cafes and restaurants
5 minute drive from airport
Bag storage roonlm

Only negatives for me: hairdryer not powerful at all; coffee a bit poor

Will definitely be coming back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Mallorca so really pleased with the resort & hotel choice.
Stayed for 1 week & I was half board.
Prior to going the hotel informed me how to get to the hotel from the airport when I sent them an email asking for this information.
It was a quick check in, tourist tax for week was 7.70 euros.
I payed 14 euros & 6 euro deposit for the safe for the week.
Air conditioning was free, phone in room, free flat screen tv but only a few English channels.
Nice comfy bed, wardrobe with hangers & storage adequate.
The balcony was a bit small but there were 2 chairs & a table on it, I stayed in room 310 which was on the side of the hotel above reception so directly opposite were other apartments.
Room was very modern, bathroom was adequate, hot power shower, free toiletries, hairdryer.
Cleaned every day & towels changed when asked, the hotel & communal areas were clean overall.
Breakfast was hot & cold food, loads of choice & you got drinks included.
Evening meal was hot & cold food again loads of choice but you had to pay for any drinks.
Food was very tasty, fresh & spoiled for choice.
Pool area is small for the hotel so you had to be quick to get a sun bed. Not many sun beds but all comfy, pool had a jacuzzi part to it.
As I worship the sun, I used the pool area a few times but it was hard to move the sun bed around due to lack of space, I also found myself in shade from other people's umbrellas.
I found later on in the day you could get a bed & move it around as it was quieter. There is music on around the pool thankfully not too loud.
Hotel is near the aquarium so there are a load of buses that pass it. Buses are regular, cheap & run late at night.
The number 21 will go from airport to the hotel & costs 5 euro.
You can travel into Palma for 1.50 euro then get anywhere on the island.
Hotel is near beach, shops, restaurants & supermarkets really convenient.
The only issue I had when staying there was getting into my room, it is a key card system & I could not turn the handle to get in, as soon as I told staff about it they sorted it.
Staff friendly & helpful only issue was I asked for a wake up call on day of leaving which never came.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel, worth every penny which contributed to a lovely holiday.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JarraBabe
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Nice clean hotel, great location great food staff nice and helpful , bus route just around the corner from the hotel which takes you in to Palma
Would recommend to couples and family's that like to relax

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family