Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BrickyS
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Seen better student accomadation.”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

When I booked , the apartment, I recieved a email off the owner. It was in French, so I got it translated. I was given the address, and the number of the greeter. I contacted the greeter,who also couldn't speak English. Ok no probs, I've got the address , the booking confirmation. Got taxi to the address given , apartment calle las majados. Got in taxi, take me to this adders please, 12 mins later , we found calle las majados, number 71 , it didn't look like the place on booking . Com . So I rang the greater, she couldn't speak English, so I tried to converse , with my limited spanish.1 hour later, I found it , it actually is in a complex called los Marion's. Anyway at least we found it. When we entered the property, we saw garden furniture in lounge, some kind of put up bed , making it impossible to get to the bedrooms, the small bedroom had a big serving hatch looking in to the kitchen, sheets looked like they were from a tip, and then the filth, it hadn't been cleaned properley, in a long time, dirty tissues under beds, clumps of hair, round shower, it was unbelievable, that someone, dare rent out such a dump. I said to my wife , come on well find somewhere else. Unfortunately, we couldn't get anywhere, so we had to sleep 1 night there. The day after, I found alternative accomadation, it cost me £512 , which booking . Com are hopefully going to recover.. The costs. /
Anyway, we had a great holiday, and love lanzarote, in fact so much , we're buying a place. There. Ps if you rent it , there will be a wow factor. Not a agh factor.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving the property.
Liked least: Entering and expectations dashed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing