“Heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
A beautiful patio area overlooking the pool.
This sofa converts into a double bed and all the bedding is stored in the sofa its self.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A beautiful patio area overlooking the pool.
The kitchen is full equipped with everything you will need, making self catering easy.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

_kathleen...
London, United Kingdom
“Heaven”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved the location of this spotlessly clean apartment. It was safe and secure and within easy reach of everything. Just 5 minutes to the Spar shop on the corner which is very convenient for supplies. Leading up to and during the holiday Helen the owner was fantastic always responded to texts or emails ASAP. The complex is immaculately kept and the pool area is exceptionally clean.

26 Jun 2017
Hi Kathleen thank you so much for this wonderful review and I hope to welcome you to stay at my apartment again in the near future
Best wishes
Helen :)
wendy m
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartments a little gem”
Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Me and my husband rented out one of these apartments it had just been done up and we loved it, the location is great it's around the corner from everything but you don't hear the noise at night, the pool and surroundings are lovely and clean and well kept. I enjoyed my stay here so much I've booked my 50th next May with 2 other couples and I'm really looking forward to that, I come to Puerto Del Carmen every year maybe twice a year and I'm so glad we was recommended these apartments I don't think I need to stay anywhere else but they get booked up very quick. The apartment has everything you need from a cooker to a washing machine and is very clean you have everything you need to keep it nice and clean during your stay we stayed in number 24 and it was lovely I highly recomend book early to avoid disappointment

dawn c
hull
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Spotless apartment with everything you need. Close to resort amenities literally 4 minute walk. Helen (owner) answered any question quickly via e-mail and sent all instructions for arrival etc. Would stay again.

9 Sep 2017
Thank you so much for the excellent review, I look forward to welcoming you to my apartment again in the future
Best wishes
Helen :)
PEIG M
County Longford, Ireland
“A paradise apartment...absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This was one exceptional accommodation. IT had everything you would wish for. The beds were very comfortable, extra blankets if the weather was cold. Every utensil you would want in a kitchen if you wanted to cook. The apartment was spotless. We had a very enjoyable 9 days in this super apartment and will be back.

Your age range 50-64
28 May 2017
Thank you for the great review and hope to welcome you to stay the near future :)
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

18 May 2017
Thank you so much Sarah for your excellent review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward welcoming you to stay in my apartment in the near future
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing