just back after a wk in february and it was freezing weather. that said, apartments near airport but no airport noise, about 10-15 mins by taxi (15 euros). payment made up front 350 euros for week. extras to allow for - internet 50 cents for 5 mins. safe 20 e and tv 18 e. i took none of these. apartments were spotlessly clean everyday during week but not at wknd. towels changed every other day and all staff friendly. did not use pool or restaurant so cant comment. 3-4 mins walk and in the main street opposite sea. apartments at nite so quiet, not a noise from anything, so relaxing. small patio with table and chairs out back for when sun moves, so lovely. best equipped self catering place ever. 2 ring hob, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, juicer, coffee maker, kettle, all cutlery and plates, cups glasses etc, and all so clean. absoute heaven to feel you can come straight in and make a cup of tea. comfortable beds we had twin room. if you want accommodation where you feel safe and relaxed, this is a no brainer. locked at twelve and you are given your own gate key. enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen