All reviews spar shop g block self catering pool area bed apartment minute walk needs updating roof terrace toaster and kettle third floor sun loungers playa de los pocillos main town cooking utensils half board clean towels bars and restaurants
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 22nd-28th October for a week. Apartments are basic but spacious and clean. Stayed in Block E, and we were lucky to have a sun terrace with sun beds as well. Pool was clean but water was cold but you got used to it by day 6! Nice pool bar, prices were reasonable.

Could of done with better selection of tv channels on the day we had torrential rain.

Spar shop on site, good selection of items.

We would definitely return again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I would just like to say that I stayed in the Costa Mar appartments in playa de los pocillos lanzarote for one week in Sept I must say I was really happy with the apartment,I was issued with block C on arrival.the reception staff where very nice and helpful the kettle in my room had dissappeared but they brought a brand new one still in the box to me.The room I had had a nice big bed in it double wardrobe television and breakfast bar which my partner loved sitting at.the rooms were cleaned daily n towel change was did 2-3 times in the week there is also a spar shop right next to appartments and also a few resturaunts the beach is just across the road oh n i must say the pool was lovely at the costa mar It is a quieter part but a 10-15 min walk takes you into all the shop's and bars.I would recommend these appartments and I can honestly say my partner and I will definatley be heading back there for longer next time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank blondebimbo29
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Apartment was basic but huge. Very clean with a large terrace. Room was cleaned 5 days out of 7. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice place to stay, worth a visit. It is a long walk to main strip though. No 3 bus comes regularly if your to tired to walk it again in evening.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Staff very friendly from the receptionist and the cleaners. We stayed in block G on the ground floor. The room was one of the renovated ones but could still use some basic tlc.
Was clean. Close to the spar.

Improvements needed. Some holes where light fittings used to be need to be filled and painted over. The door frame of the door leading to the balcony needed nailing back onto the wall.

Rooms are a good size. If you like a quiet resort this is the one for you ! Not too close to the town but close to reaturants. Taxis cost around €4.60 to Puerto del Carmen centre the receptionist helps book these.
Pool area was adequate. The pool is a strange shape. You MUST bring your own towels.

Not always the most wheelchair accessible. Couldnt get in the door or through the bathroom door but fitted other than that !

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tinytimtown
Reviewed 26 September 2018

just got back its in a good position for both resorts and the rooms are good size we stopped in room g43 on the top and it was perfect for us the only thing that let it down was the food if we go again will go self catering or b/b it was clean and great for every ware

Room tip: go b/b not half bored
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple