Just returned from a great week at the Bitacora Apartments. We found them to be clean and perfectly serviceable, with extras such as TV microwave and toaster as standard (other apartments have charged extra). Room service was every other day and the pool area was immaculate. Food and drinks from the family run pool bar where good. The location is reasonably central but there is a steep hill as described in other posts – but if your reasonable fit and can walk unaided it shouldn’t prove a problem. In any case a taxi from the strip or old town is around 3 euros. The onsite supermarket is a bit more expensive that others down the hill (I guess you pay for connivance!!)
We would definitely use these apartments again. One tip - eat and drink before going to the airport 3 Burger King Meals 32 euros and one baguette with coffee 8 euro!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for good value and great location, quiet, yet within easy walking distance of the old town, and main promenade, then look no further. Our 2 star complex is clean and well appointed. All apartments have kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and 2 ring hob. The bedroom has 2 single beds. The living room has a sofa which doubles up as a single bed. The apartments sleep 3. But if kids are small (under 12) we can take a 4th person. For this you have a rollaway bed, and a supplement of 5 euro per day. Cots for infants are free. We change the sheets once a week, towels twice a week and clean your apartment 3 times a week. If you require extra towels, sheets, you can order these from reception for a charge. We have one block which has air con. This is the block with pool view and sun all day long. The supplement for the air con is 5 euro per day. From June to end of October, we do not accept requests for this block, as it is only available for those who wish to avail of the aircon (and pay the 5 euro supplement). Our TV, which is free, has ITV, Sky News, BBC1, RTE 1 and RTE 2. We have a friendly family run pool bar which provides breakfast and snacks throughout the day. 3 nights a week there is dinner and entertainment. Reception is open from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 21.00.WE NOW HAVE WIFI! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Bitacora Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bitacora Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen