“Great place”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Puerto Carmen recently and spent most if my time here, the breakfast, lunch, and dinner were outstanding, good homemade food at a very reasonable price, and plenty drinks to choose from. The view over looking the sea is spectacular, and the staff could not be any more friendly. The only problem you'll have is leaving this place so if passing pop in, hope to be back soon.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Rochelle551774

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited as a family of 5 early last year and weren’t disappointed at all!! The food caters to everyone and is extremely reasonably priced. If you’re looking for somewhere with a great view then this is the place! We stayed in Cinco plazas which is basically just around the corner from this beautiful Irish bar so we returned here almost every night before heading in for the night. The staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful and showed huge interest in their job. There are just a slight few issues which is why it’s not exactly 5! The WiFi only worked 1 night of our 7 night stay (not the biggest issue but with 2 teens you can imagine it was the end of the world), the toilets were quite small which was frustrating as we had a small child so both of us were in the cubicle and the pool table was swallowing money but not releasing the balls (staff were more than happy to come out and unlock them though). These are just minor issues and they don’t at all take away from the amazing quality food or the superb staff! If in lanzarote again I would not hesitate to come back! // side note, this bar is above a supermarket meaning you must climb stairs to reach there and I’m unsure if there’s lifts so it would not be suitable for people with mobility problems☺️

Date of visit: May 2017
2  Thank jadeoreilly3
Reviewed 2 April 2018

this was our pit stop on route to our hotel. always went in late afternoon, the views are brilliant. had breakfast and it was nice also had a couple of toasties which were ok. they did advertise entertainment at night which looked good and we did always mean to go but once we were out on the strip we just stayed there.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had dinner here a couple of weeks back and I was really disappointed. I had a garlic bread starter which was lovely. Nicely presented and plenty of cheese. That's the only good bit. My main course (cod and chips) was terrible. The fish batter was rock solid and swimming in grease. The chips were over cooked. Previously when I've eaten here it has been really good so I hope it was just a bad day. The service was slow even though the restaurant wasn't full. I'll probably go back based on previous experiences but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

1  Thank BridgeLV
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice staff, nice food and lovely cocktails. Live music and atmosphere was great, will be returning

1  Thank alicehoward123