“Decent food and wine”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 19
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here for earlier this week. Starters were fantastic, goats cheese with honey and croquettes. Local Lanzarote white was also delicious.

Mains we're maybe not quite so good, Pork Antico and Sea Bream. Nothing wrong, just not the best of the week.

Service started very well but tailed off towards the end - we may have had dessert but were never asked..

Other dishes looked good so worth trying

1  Thank MikeH98

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

As we had been twice before last year we had no hesitation in booking again. I ordered king prawns in curry sauce which was very tasty and a good portion, my wife decided on breaded chicken fillet with home made chips and veg which she thoroughly enjoyed. We had a litre of sangria and desserts, a trio of ice cream and creme caramel which topped of an excellent meal. Very reasonable price and great service from the staff, we will definitely return.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We stayed in an apartment near this restaurant and decided to pop in for tea early one evening as we did not want to go out for dinner. Totally amazing, my rabbit stew was delicious and my husband had the fresh fish which I believe they catch on their fishing boat. It was so good we decided to go the following evening for dinner. We did not book and it was very full, but they seated us in the bar area. The canarian soup for starters was amazing and the fillet steak was the best I’d had on the island. The service although they were extremely busy was excellent. We also found that the dishes were less expensive then the other restaurants in the old town. During the evening they must have turned away over 8 couples so I would recommend you book.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We would often call in for a quick drink on the way through the old town and would be well served by Casia & Phillipe.
A meal here is highly recommended if you want to try some typical canarian dishes but I would suggest booking in advance.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Have been here on at least 5 or 6 different occasions both during the day and on an evening and the food is excellent. The muscles are to die for and my wife and I actually got a taxi from the other side of town to go here the other evening and it was worth it.