“Lovely Just Lovely ”
Review of Casa Cabana

Casa Cabana
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casa Cabana offers a varied menu with plenty of choice of good freshly prepared food to satisfy our broad customer base. Fresh ingredients and home-made desserts, a good vegetarian selection, fresh vegetables and daily specials have made our restaurant one of the most popular in the Old Town of Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote.
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Just had a 1 st class meal here absolutely faultless all 4 of us can’t recommend highly enough mini deserts amazing Steak I could’ve cut with a butter knife

3  Thank BettyBooplanzarote
Write a ReviewReviews (1,096)

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

A fantastic hidden gem with brilliant owners and staff.
We were looking for a restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary and because of all the good reviews we chose Casa Cabana. I emailed via there website and got a very quick reply saying the booking was confirmed and that they will decorate our table to celebrate our anniversary at no extra cost.
What lovely and friendly owners and staff, very attentive too.
We didn't have a starter because we wanted to save ourselves for the renowned desserts, I had the liver and bacon with leek mash and seasonal veg and my wife had the beef stroganoff and she said it was the best stroganoff ever.
There are a lot of desserts to choose from you can have mini desserts and they were all €2.50 each, I had the Deluxe Eton mess and my wife had the two mini desserts and they were all to die for.

TIP... always book in advance, it is a very busy restaurant.
ENJOY.

2  Thank David G
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Booked and had a meal last night and were not disappointed. I had salmon en croute and my husband had beef Wellington. Both dishes were delicious and served with selection of vegetables. All perfectly cooked. Had a mini desert to finish off. Would definitely recommend and go again

1  Thank acjd1
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Returned here again after a first visit last year.

Be sure to boom in advance if you want to have a table.

Lovely food and great service. Mini desserts pushed us over the edge. Lovely as always.

1  Thank Lizy1
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

By far the best restaurant and food we had during our visit to Lanzarote. It had been recommended to us by friends and did not disappoint! Very friendly staff, great service, menu choices and delicious fresh food. Only complaint no room for pudding!!! A must visit!

1  Thank angelawheeler2017