“Nice seafood and local dishes.”
Review of El Cangrejo Rojo

El Cangrejo Rojo
Price range: USD 13 - USD 34
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2016

We ate here and ordered the mixed Tapas starter, which was bigger than we expected! I ordered the Catch of the Day, which was Parrot Fish and my girlfriend ordered Grouper. The fish was cooked very well although not really garnished that much, so I guess this restaurant would be more popular for purists who like to eat food without too much sauce and garlic etc... It was served with Canary potatoes. There are nice views from the harbour here and service was good. A good place to go if you're in a large group.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

not my first visit here other times ive been with friends this time i was on my own ......on seeing the man at the bottom of the steps i thought even thou i was on my own i would be ex courted to a table like myself and friends have been before .....table for one he said .....me yes please .......yes take any table u like ....on sitting my table and been served i did notice that couples and family where been ex counted to their table ....so why wasn't i .???????????????...travelling on my own doesn't mean i don't want the same treatment ....other then that i enjoyed my starter and main course ....ordered my sweet and some where along the way it had been forgotten .......i have noticed how single travellers have been treated on the whole ....in some ways forgotten............

2  Thank solome1956
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I liked the atmosphere and friendly service here; the food is reliable and good value, especially the steaks and seafood, and the view over the harbour in the evening can't be beaten.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We got a table on the balcony with views overlooking the harbour so was really nice.
My boyfriend had the steak which was big!! And he really liked it
I'm a vegetarian and got the vegetable paella which was lovely and there was lots of it! There was quite a few choices for vegetarians, even an awkward one like me. I don't like peppers! and when he saw me picking them out he said I should have asked as he could have made it without. I think the food was expensive but big portions so not a disappointment. It came to 50 euros which included our drinks which for the amount of food we got and how nice it was did seem fine!

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant for the first tie, and were not disappointed. The view was incredible, the food top class. And the service excellent.
We will definitely be returning.