“Spacious apartment in great location with sea...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dailoshin
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Spacious apartment in great location with sea views from the balcony.”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

2017 Colina del Sol is in a superb location within easy walking distance of shops and the old harbour. Easy car parking in the road outside the apartment. The balcony, which is the whole width of the apartment, can be accessed from both the master bedroom and the lounge, and is south facing. The apartment was clean throughout, with fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, and had a friendly warm feeling, good washing, bathing and showering facilities with copious hot water. The apartment is also equipped with a washing machine. Seating inside and on the balcony is very comfortable. We have been visiting Lanzarote for 30 years for most of which we have booked with Lanzarote Property Management, now Lanzarote One who, in our experience, have always been efficient, courteous and helpful. This is our first time in an apartment and we would happily return to this one.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sue L
“Home from home with excellent service”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We arrived late on 30th July for a 2 week holiday having stayed in Lanzarote many times but always in a hotel we booked an apartment because my partner's teenage son travelled with us and rather be cramped in a hotel room we had our own space.
The apartment is beautifully furnished and was imaculate inside, and although pale covers on the sofas they were clean and fresh, and there was a pile of towels left for us. The bed in our room was very comfortable and the luxury of a washing machine was fantastic. It was explained that the apartment would be cleaned weekly and we was actually in when the clean and change of bed linen took place and there was no issue with that. We had a few problems but emailed the company and we were answered promptly on each occaision, one was for the wifi and that appeared, secondly we had a couple of days when it was so hot and asked for fans and as if by magic they appeared. We then had a problem with the kettle not working again I emailed the management company and again a nice chap came with a replacement within what seemed minutes.
Having been to Lanzarote many times full well knowing how windy it can be and it was for a lot of our stay it was frustrating that I could not sweep the terraces but that was my only niggle for the whole fortnight.
This was one of the most relaxing holidays we have had as we had no meal time table to keep to in a hotel, and there was no late night disturbances due to it being in a residential area.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location of apartment
Liked least: Hills
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Karen332L...
London
“1* management company (Lanzarote One) and 4* apartment”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

We arrived on a Saturday at about 1.30pm to a beautiful apartment (2017 Colina Del Sol) but the second bedroom had been made up as a double bed for my 2 teenage children, one boy aged 15 and one girl aged 19 which is totally inappropriate, I had informed the company a few times of their ages etc and even stated in one email that one of them may well sleep in the lounge !
The floors of the apartment were filthy, our feet were black covered in debris, hair and grit. I had to hoover then mop all the floors after just having arrived being tired and hot from travelling. The white sofa covers were brown, stiff and dirty, obviously not been changed from the last occupants. I took them off and the cushion covers and washed those too ! There was no WIFI or satellite TV as stated in the description of the apartment, had I known this to be the case I would not have booked this particular apartment as was travelling with teenage children that require these basic things when abroad.
The BBQ was unusable, the stench of rancid fat coming off it was disgusting, we requested this to be cleaned but even after they cleaned it I could not bring myself to use it !
The DVD player was not working and there was no microwave !
I contacted the emergency number as the office is closed on Saturday and Sunday and Monday was a Bank holiday in Lanzarote ( In my opinion they should not be closed in peak holiday time as this is when they will get lots of queries and problems arising when new occupants enter their properties whose change over days are generally on a Saturday !). The man I spoke to said he could do nothing about it as he was a maintenance man and that he would pass the message on.
On Monday there was a knock at the door and a man came in. I advised him of all the things that were not right. No apologies were given, in fact he even stated that the cleaners probably did not have enough time to clean properly after the last occupants left and we arrived !! He also did offer that the cleaners would come back and do it again but I said that I would rather do it myself, therefore, I cleaned and mopped the apartment plus washed and changed bed linen and towels etc - I did this voluntarily.
Another man came in the afternoon with a router/modem and a scart cable for the DVD player so we waited 2 days for this, later on that day a man brought the microwave.
After 5 days the WIFI stopped working ! It took another 2 days to be replaced and we were told that we should not be downloading films or streaming...we were not and I begrudge almost being told off !! We are a modern family of 4 and have 4 iphones !!! Apparently there is a usage allowance in the apartment and once this has been used then there is no WIFI - another thing that should be mentioned in the advertising.
The apartment itself is lovely ( once cleaned properly) the view from the terrace are stunning, the one thing that would make this apartment perfect is air conditioning.
The complex is like a maze and in my opinion not suitable for people with mobility problems as there are many steps and steep hills around the complex and this part of Puerto Del Carmen.
The apartment is located an easy walking distance (15 mins) from the main strip and the lovely harbour area.
I would highly recommend staying here but maybe find another way to book the accommodation as the management company are really not bothered about their occupants. We were never apologised to plus I asked for some reimbursement and we have received nothing ! They ruined the first few days on our holiday and caused us a lot of stress plus expense having to make several phone calls to their office. My children wanted to leave and go back home because of the state of the place and their bedroom but once I had sorted everything out they were happier although the absence of the satellite TV as advertised would have meant that we would not have booked this apartment !

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The apartment, the view, the pool
Liked least: The management company, the cleanliness, the wifi usage allowance and no satellite tv as stated
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
18 Oct 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write and we are sorry that you felt that the service provided was not to your satisfaction.

We accept full responsibility for the inaccuracy of the information provided to us regarding a Wifi router being in the apartment but had hoped that the mobile units that we supplied would be more than sufficient for work emails and general browsing that you required. I can assure you that any guidance on the restricted use of downloads was purely advisory as the capacity that these units have in Lanzarote are unfortunately extremely limited. It was just an attempt to avoid disappointment and was in no way meant as a telling off, so apologies that you felt otherwise. The satellite TV was as advertised with limited channels and we have reviewed your emails at the time of booking and cannot find any reference to the importance of TV channels during your holiday. We are sorry that you were not happy with what was provided.

Regarding the cleanliness of the floors and BBQ, we again sorry that this was not to standard but unfortunately Lanzarote is an extremely dusty island (is actually classed as a subtropical-desert climate island) and anyone who knows it well is aware that within minutes of cleaning, dust begins to resettle. That said, we sincerely apologise for any oversights both with the cleaning and BBQ but we are pleased to hear that our representative did offer, quite rightly, to recall our cleaning team to rectify the position.

We encourage and very much take note of any feedback given as this enables us to review and improve the services we provide but something that is very important is that a full, constructive and fair account is provided. In respect of the sleeping arrangements, we have once again reviewed our exchange of emails and when the set up of the second bedroom was further clarified from the explanation on the website, your response on the 28th July was "Ok, we will see how we go when we get there then but it may be necessary as one of our children (who are big kids aged 15 nd 19 boy and a girl) may prefer to sleep in the lounge area but don´t worry if they do then we will move the bed." We are sorry if we misunderstood in anyway but only acted upon the guidance provided.

We are disappointed that the action we took during your stay, to address the issues raised, were not sufficient to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and we sincerely apologise for any distress or inconvenience caused but are glad that you thought the apartment itself was lovely and sea views were stunning . We do take customer service very seriously and all feedback and comments are welcomed and progressed accordingly.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing