“Absolutely Beautiful, Modern Clean Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Geraldo4
Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful House but VERY DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed 5 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

We paid for Air condition in the house and in one of the bedrooms, it was not working. We were NOT told about this in advance of our stay and when we did call management, Angela told me that they were waiting on a part and that we should have been told of this in advance. No email was sent to me.

We were given 1 bath towel and a hand towel each, there were 6 people in the house sharing. There were 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet and there were no hand towels in any of the bathrooms. When I asked management for 3 extra towels for the bathrooms, the answer to that was "you were given 2 towels each", and if we wanted extra towels, there will be a charge. We only wanted 3 small hand towels for the bathroom to dry our hands, we were here for 5 nights. Very disappointed the way it was all handled..

Could not contact the owner Ross by phone. The number that I got off the website just told me this was the wrong number. I asked Angela in management for his number and she told me that she did not have his number, that she only contacted him by email. I asked her if she would let him know that I was trying to contact him, she said that she would. I never heard anything and we were there for 5 nights.

The last thing, there was not enough water in the tank for us to have showers in the evening. After the second person has had their showers, the water went cold. Again we were told by Angela that the tank was very small and that they will be changing this.
BAD MANAGEMENT.

Unfortunately I could not recommend this place .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Jun 2018
We pride ourselves on our customer service and property management, our previous reviews 99% being 5 star and especially the review 5 days earlier than this nonsense clearly demonstrate that fact. It is unfortunate however there will always be this breed of customer who finds faults and issues false claims. I only wish I could add photos to this response as this group of “ladies” left our property in the state I would expect a group of teenagers, after only a 5 night stay the property was left dirty with rubbish and with us having to renew bedsheets giving the fact they were heavily stained with what I can only assume is fake tan! These guests, as all guests, were notified prior to arrival that they are provided with a set of washing towels per person, a bath and hand towel with towel and linen changes being included mid stay for reservations over 7 nights. There was no need for additional hand towels for the 5 night stay as each guest already had one each, the property is self catering accommodation where all cooking washing and laundry facilities are provided, it is not a hotel. The property has ample hot water generation and storage, and which formed part of the refurbishment design, Angela did not and would not claim any different! Admittedly there was a fault with the AC to one room which we were only made aware of by the previous guest on check out. I personally am available immediately by telephone or email which all guests have as part of their booking confirmation, both myself and Angela are very responsive and help in any way possible to ensure a happy holiday for all our guests, any comments other than confirming this are false.
debs1204
Preston, UK
“Absolutely Beautiful, Modern Clean Villa”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Firstly, I must say the correspondence with Ross with regards our stay was 5 star. He was quick to respond to my many questions and did as much as he could to ensure our stay would be perfect, which it was.

The villa is beautiful and just like the pictures. We had an early flight so we arrived just as the cleaners did but they were happy for us to leave our bags whilst we went out for something to eat and some shopping. On our return, the villa was spotlessly clean and immaculate throughout. The pool area is lovely and the heated pool is a real bonus. I think this was my 10th visit to Lanzarote but the first time with a heated pool, which really made a difference and a fab way to cool down on a hot afternoon, normally i'm too soft to get in if its too cold! We also liked that the property was totally enclosed with a very secure metal sliding door. It gave us complete privacy as well as making us feel safe, as we were 3 ladies travelling on our own this was very reassuring. Inside the villa really does have the 'wow' factor, especially upstairs, we loved opening a bottle of Prosecco every night at the bar and sitting on the balcony admiring the view, perfect :)

Location is great, just a 5 minute walk down the hill takes you right to the promenade in the middle of PDC. The hill on the way back up is a little steep, not as bad as some in PDC though but don't let that put you off as taxis are so, so cheap, so just hop in one for the trip 'home'.

I would not hesitate in recommending this property, the only issue was having to leave!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Gary L
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 25 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Fantastic villa in a great location, not to far away from the strip but far enough for some peace and quiet, couldn't find any fault with the property, would definatly recommend staying at this property, if we go to PDC again as a group, would certainly stay @ this villa again

Elaine H
“Fantastic Villa”
Reviewed 18 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

6 of us stayed here at the start of April and I have to say it is fantastic. Villa is spacious and modern. Rooms are lovely. Pool area is fantastic and pool was bigger than I expected. We had a great time and would definitely stay here again. Ross is very helpful and booking process was very easy.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing