“Great wee Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dream7378...
“Great wee Apartment”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

The location was perfect - close to all amenities and a Spar next to the complex. A great view from the lovely balcony which gets the sun throughout the day. The pool was lovely and quiet. The apartment itself was very clean and had everything that you would need for the perfect stay. Towels and hairdryer were supplied and I enjoyed the extra comfort of the blankets for the cold nites. Julia and Carlos were the perfect hosts and I would definitely visit again and intend to book on my next trip to Lanzarote.

anthonyjs...
whittlesey
“Brilliant views from balcony”
Reviewed 23 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The Location is great and very quiet, the views are brilliant and the balcony is very large and the appartment is very nice. Julia was very helpful and kept in contact

Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

fransfeet
rochdale
“Brilliant holiday,Lovely clean appartment”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The appartment was great,had everthing that you would need on holiday.Booking was easy, good communication had no problems when we arrived,we were taken to the appartment by a very nice lady.Excellent panoramic views.The complex was in a great location all amenities nearby.First week superb we were newbies in puerto del carmen but had no problems finding our way around.We loved it and will defo go again.It is with regret that we feel we should mention the neighbours who I think were residents there.They were spanish and they were 2 doors away from us.In the second week we had a banging on our door the man was shouting boom boom boom .My partner opened the front door to show him there was no boom boom from our appartment.We were quite shocked at his behaviour as we were sitting drinking tea when he disturbed us.We asked the other neighbours the next day if they had heard any noise in the night.Everyone in that area heard nothing the same as us.When we saw the man again he was very rude and threatening and my partner went to his appartment to sort it out with him but he had no intention of explaining his self.We have never had any problem like this anywhere.I noticed that another person had experienced a similar problem in an earlier review.I can only say this mans attitude was disgraceful we messaged Julia to complain about them she was very understanding and was sorry that there was nothing she could do and that she did not like these neighbours bothering the guests.It is with regret that because of these people we would not stay in this appartment again with loco hombre as a neighbour,he is bad for business.But we would stay in this complex,very sorry Julia it is not your fault.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
marvkipo
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Perfect apartment”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I booked this apartment for my mother and father in law who decided last minute to join us on our holiday, apartment was ideal for them with lovely sea views and a nice pool area (all be it no shaded area ☹️) most days my inlaws spent there time at my own pool in my apartment so that wasn't really an issue. All in all it was a pleasant little apartment and Julia was very easy to communicate with, one minor concern was that the tv was so small it must of been impossible to watch anything on but hey ho your on holiday who watches tv anyway!!!

Management Response
26 Jul 2017
Muchas gracias por su comentario.
Un cordial saludo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing