“8 people”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really beautiful restaurant with lively staff. I had lamb meatballs which were most and the sauce was lovely. My main was a huge Rib eye steak that was cooked rare. The wine was matched perfectly

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We visited twice during our recent trip to Lanzarote and ate there on a previous visit. We never got a bad meal. The steak and seafood cooked to perfection. It was extremely busy each time we visited and there was times the service could have been a bit more attentive as we struggled to get the staff's attention at times. Also we like our steak medium rare (with blood) but staff seemed insistent on medium (pink) so we had to be firm when ordering. Very clean and nice atmosphere in the restaurant and it provides an al la carte feeling. The biggest complaint was on our second night we were given a table beside the door which being March was cold. So request a table further back in the if you are visiting in low season or are sensitive to the cold.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The food is extremely fresh and very well presented, the wine selection is incredible we had a great evening here and will no doubt return.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Popped into Bodega after my husband read a review on here about a ‘Tapas Wheel and drinks for £20’. Not sure which restaurant that was - but it wasn’t here. This restaurant is huge inside (though doesn’t look it for outside). On the lunchtime that we were there, there were a number of Spanish families and couple also enjoying lunch plus a wedding party in another room. We popped in for a bit of tapas but didn’t see that option and instead we had a main course. My husband had the lambs liver and I enjoyed the sea bass. Both meals tasted beautifully and when we return to Puerto Del Carmen we will come back here again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I ate here with my family while on holiday in March 2018. We had eaten here before when in Puerto Del Carmen in the past. The food was enjoyable - nice selection of tapas and main courses. The restuarant isn't cheap by PDC standards but that wasn't a problem. What spoilt the experience for me was getting charged for bread rolls. The bread rolls were left on the table and eaten. Nothing was indicated that these were charged for. When the bill arrived and I saw were charged €4 or €5 for rolls it did an injustice to the restaurant - it is the principle of the matter and I do not like getting charged for things I did not order. I'm accustomed to such rip off tatics in Rome where ripping off the tourist is an institution. Needless to say the cost of the bread rolls was deducted from the tip which was already being reduced by this shoddy practice.